Something You May Want To Know?

Post Seventy Five : Haul#30 December Haul 2013

Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to share My December Haul with you guys. Hope you guys enjoy my blog.




FINALLY ! I bought an Iphone 5 instead of 5s cause I think there are having the same function just one thing different. I'm not sure what is that but i dont think i need the 5s right. i love the gold color but nevermind. I'm loving my iphone 5 in black.




Before I get my iphone 5, I already bought an Iphone 5 casing for myself.
Its only RM 10 from Sutera Mall.
The box did mentioned glow in dark and Yes it did glow in dark :)




3 columns book from Popular

So, new year, new beginning, new life !

Whatever we want to do or have not done yet, this year must start doing it.

So, I'm a Shopaholic since the very first time I bought a very cheap eyeshadows from a stall then i started to spend money like spend water. I always failed to save money. I planned to get this columns book to use it. Start saving up money for holidays/future use. I even promised my friend that i will make it to San Francisco to meet her and at the same time for a holidays.
From Malaysia to US, the flight ticket is super expensive ! so yeap :)



Flats from H&M in black 

@ RM39.90

My previous flat gonna spoil real soon already so I had to get a pair of flats. 
Went to search all around the retails yet H&M giving a reasonable price so I got it :)



Sling bag from H&M in black

@RM 39.90

Love this sling bag a lot. is small and also convenient. Sometimes I didnt want to carry a big bag just for a quick dinner or lunch with family.



Kimono Floral from H&M 

@ RM 69.90 ( if i'm not wrong )

When my sister told me about this kimono, i was like errrrrrr face. Then she said nowadays the trend is wearing kimono as a blazer kind or whatever so i bought this. AND I kinda like it now ! Its really nice. You can pair it with a simple spaghetti top, a shorts and kimono. Looks perfect together ! never regret for buying this.  
( sorry for the pants I wore on the photo. :) ) 



Organic Golden Peach Tea 

@ RM 18 ( its around this price )



Beauty Blender

@ RM 9.90

Most of the YouTubers are using these beauty blender. I really need one of these cause they said it blends really well. 
I saw a few website selling these, it cost around RM 66 and above and I saw this at Sutera Mall just opposite my shop only RM 9.90

I've tried the sponge and guess what, although its cheap but the quality is good and it really blends well on my face :) 



Bought another four new nail polish colors. They are having promotion.
Buy one free one if i not mistaken. 



Bought buffer from them too. Actually, it was nice to use.
If i not mistaken each of them are between RM 5 to RM 7

If you guys are interested, you may visit Make Up Shop Professional  at Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru. 



Went Genting Highlands that day, and TANGS are having sales again. I went to check out some stuff there. I always wanted a Polo T and there you go. I bought it from there with 50% discount. its only RM 55  around that price. I bought M size. Their cutting kinda small even though its M size but I tried on it, it was fitting :) Luckily it fit me. 

Bought the RED one cause Chinese New Year its around the corner :) 



From Mirrocle 

Trying to hunt something for CNY. 
this dress not really fitting but I kinda like it. 
Its casual and simple :)

@ RM 27.90



From Mirrocle

for CNY too :)

@ RM 36.90

There clothes are always so reasonable but sometime you must know how to choose the quality too. 



G'Sång Gel nail polish @ RM 16.90 each
Cyber Color Base coat @ RM 19.90

The first two from the left are actually with gel effect without using UV lights.



I tried the red one on my nails. Its actually very nice and glossy. Its even glossier then the normal one. I quite like it.
I did not filter the photo. I only used my Iphone 5 to capture my nails. :)



Floral Jegging from FOS 

@ RM 20

I loveeeeee this jegging ! its cheap and the quality was kinda ok thou.


Enjoy my blog Readers. :) 
Hopefully I wont be too busy and could update my blog real soon 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA