Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Seventy Four : OOTD#09 Singapore Day Trip







I went to Singapore with my family during the school holiday which is also for Chritsmas too.
We went in before Christmas cause during Christmas eve and Christmas would be super packed of people. 

We went to Vivo City & Orchid road.

My Outfit :

Cropped Top by Mirrocle 
Skirt from H&M
Bag from H&M


My Make Up :

K palette 24hrs eyeliner in Super Black
Flash eyelash from Skin Food
Eyebrow from Sephora palette in Black eye shadow
Blush from NYX
Bold Red Lips from NYX 


For the make up, I want to go for something bold on my lips and the eyes i just want to keep it simple. Its December which is Christmas month, who wouldn't want to put on red lips right ? Go with something daring on your lips makes you looks more elegant and more confidence on yourself to pair with a casual outfit on a good weather at Singapore.

I'm in love with my H&M bag. Is big enough for me to put lots of things inside but of cause i wont fill up my bag cause who will want to carry such heavy to do some shopping right. One thing I found it funny was whenever you carry a small bag, you will be complaining why my bag so small, can't put lots of things. BUT when you have a big bag, no matter how less or how much you put things inside, you cant find things inside it. and also, you wouldn't want to carry your bag cause its heavy and you can ask Him to carry for you. :)

Do you guys felt the same too ?? 


See you guys in my next post.
Take care

Instagram : imkellyc_how
Twitter : keLLyHow_c
We Heart It : imkeLLyHow



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA