Something You May Want To Know?

Post Seventy Seven : Nails#28 Nails for A Friend Wedding




Hello Readers ! Another post for tonight before I sleep. Long time didnt share my manicure week with you guys ! so sorry about it ! I'm not allow to put on nail polishes while I'm working at Johor. It was one of the rules. 

I planned to do something to my nails for my friend's Wedding Lucheon. 

Nail Polishes I used :

Nfuoh ( I got it from Sutera Mall, Johor ) I Did mention which shop I got it at another blog. In case you miss out the post, link is down below :)


loose Glitters in bottle from night market

Its just a very simple manicure for the week ! nothing special. If i want to do something complicated, my mood must be good then I could do it properly & perfectly beautiful.


Hope you enjoy it thou.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA