Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eighty : Nails#31 Lunar New Year Manicure



Hello everyone ! So sorry for the delay of my last week Lunar New Year Manicure. I thought that I will have time to post up a blog before CNY but I failed to do it. 
Was visiting relatives here and there on the first day of CNY. When I came home, I was so freaking tired and I need to pack my 2 days clothes to visit my relatives with my family at Johor. On the Monday evening I came back to KL, So freaking tired and no time to do my blog again. And finally, today I had some spare time to update my blog. 

Anyway, back to my Nails. Just a simple red paint with some gold glitter. My ring finger suppose to be floral but I failed it so I decided to do leapord nails. :D

Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will update another Lunar New Year Haul post for you guys. 
Stay tune. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA