Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eighty One : Lunar New Year Haul / Outfit & Make Up Of The Day For Lunar New Year

Hello Readers ! Am suppose to update my blog last week but my house wifi was really suck due to they are upgrading Maxis or whatsoever. Even my Network Connection kinda slow. Do you have the same problem too ?

By the way, how is everyone Lunar New Year ? another 4 days to go CNY will be over. How sad it is ? Life back to normal again. Before Lunar New Year, I went to do some shopping for new clothes. I didnt really spend much cause its actually consider last minute shopping with my sister and I dont see any clothes are nice too.


Let's start with my Haul.


Night Market 



Pink i-Phone 5 casing 

RM 8, RM 10 


OPI silver glitter RM 7
SG RM 5

check out my swatches from Manicure Week


Natural False Eyelashes

RM 8 



SASA



Cyber Color Eyebrow Pen in Grey RM 34.90 - 20% = RM 27.92 

 

SPL LEL - RM 6.90 


Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat - RM 20. 42 ( after discount ) 
Floral Nail Polish Remover - 2 @ RM 9.90
Spl LEL - RM 6.90 each



SEPHORA 




NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair Eclair RM 22 ( I like the scent of the butter ) 
NYX lip liner in RUBY RM 19 ( If I'm not mistaken )



ASIA AVENUE @ Sunway Pyramid



Gold Metal Plated Belt - RM 35

I saw this belt at H&M cost RM 99 if I'm not wrong. 
Fall in love with this belt !


Mirrorcle 




Red Lace Cutting Edge Top RM 32.90
Loving this top is sooooo striking red for CNY



White Lace Camisole RM 32.90



Brands Outlet




Jumpsuit RM 59.90 



Buy ONE FREE ONE ! how awesome. My sister got this dress



Terra Nova @ Sunway Pyramid



Neon Green  RM 9 
Original price RM 24 



H&M 



Jercy Fancy RM 79.90



Short RM 39.90



Johor Premium Outlet - Charles & Keith





My new Shades :D

Original Price - RM 139.90
60% RM 55.95

too worth to get this shade ! lucky me :)




Johor Premium Outlet - Vincci 



2 @ RM 25

each for RM 19

This is too worth it too :)



After a short haul, is time for some outfit & Make up of the day during Chinese New Year


Day ONE of CNY 



I've planned to put on Bold Red Lips for CNY ! 
Lovin this look so much.



Another Outfit on the same day to visit my aunt's house during the night

( the photo a little i dont know )



Day THREE of CNY





Was at Johor Premium Outlet with da Family <3

Just a simple outfit for a hot day



Day FIVE of CNY 





Love Love LOve this jumpsuit ! My very first jumpsuit :)))))

Went to visit mum's friend then during the night went dinner with His family



Day NINE of CNY





Went to house warming with mummy. Just a casual and comfy outfit :D


If you guys want to get more update from me ( more on myself from other Network, feel free to check out ) 


Instagram : imkellyc_how
Twitter : keLLyHow_c
We Heart It : imkeLLyHow


Ciaozzzzz :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA