Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eighty Two : Manicure Thursday





Maybelline Color Show in Velvet Wine

Hey everyone ! How's everyone doing ? It's back for Manicure Thursday. That day I bought four new color from Luxola ( this haul will be on my next February Haul by next week so stay tuned :) )

This is the first time I tried to buy things to see whether will I receive in good condition, will it be on time, is it a trustable website. So far, I received it with good condition, they packed it really properly for me and I received my goods on time (which stated there 3 working days ) 
I ordered last Thursday with credit card and I received it next week ( which means this week Tuesday  ) 
There are many brands which is here in Malaysia doesn't have it or even they have the brand here but some products doesn't sold here in Malaysia. Just like the Maybelline Color Show I can't find it anywhere in Malaysia so I have to get those from the website. 

By the way, back to my nails color for this week. I like the red with some glitters on it. The red is so fierce especially I painted it on my long nails. But one thing about this nail Polish is not pigmented. I have to paint a least 3 coats on it then the color will looks vibrant. 

You guys may take a look at their website. 
Here is the link : http://www.luxola.com

Either this weekends nor next week I'll be doing a few post on my Urban Decay Naked 3 swatches,
 my February Haul and my current Favorite Everyday Look for you guys. :)


See you guys soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA