Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eight Five : Review & Swatches : Urban Decay Naked 3


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to share something new that brings into Sephora - Urban Decay Naked 3. They always came out something which suitable for everyone. From the lighter color to the darker color. Their packaging is so sleek and simple, it can be one of your travel kit too cause its so convenient. It has every color and a brush ( but of cause I will bring my travel kit brushes along cause I cant depend on one single brush ) Usually we Asians will love nude color, we Asians people dont really fancy vibrant eye shadows eg. neon blue, orange, green, red, yellow or whatsoever. People will be thinking, why this girl wearing so much make up, you are just having a dinner or shopping. We will think of them like that ( you will understand if you do live in Asians country ) Sometimes, nudes eyes make up can match with a brighter lips and also could pair with whatever your outfit. 
I have the Naked 2 palette, I love it so much. I use it quite often before I get my Naked 3 palette. ( I wont abandon my Naked 2, no worries ) (: 

Price : RM 188 


It comes with the box, inside the box is the palette and some sample of the Urban Decay Primer Portion.


Strange / Dust / Burnout / Limit 

Buzz / Trick / Nooner / Liar

 Factory / Mugshot / Darkside /Blackheart 

Here are the SWATCHES : WITH flash & WITHOUT flash 

Strange - pale neutral pink matte - satin
Dust - pale metallic pink shimmer with iridescent micro - glitter 
Burnout - Light pinky - peach satin 
Limit - light dust rose matte 

Buzz - metallic rose shimmer with silver micro - glitter 
Trick - light metallic pinky - copper shimmer with tonal micro - sparkle 
Nooner - medium pinky - brown matte 
Liar - medium metallic mauve shimmer 

Factory - pinky - brown satin
Mugshot - metallic taupe shimmer with slight pink shift 
Darkside - deep taupe - mauve satin 
Blackheart - smoky black matte with rosy red micro - sparkle 

All these description names I got it from Urban Decay Official Site


So far, I've tried some of the eye shadows, I love it ! I always can't wait to use them during the weekends :) Although the price is a little too expensive but I will still get it without thinking cause I love Urban Decay Make Up products cause it doesnt fails me. I mean like the colors, packagings, goods are in good conditions. I will try the 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil real soon. They comes with different colors. Many Youtubers has been using this eye pencil and I would like to give it a try :) 

Naked 3 palette is available at SEPHORA now at RM 188. 

Readers,  Urban Decay is a MUST HAVE make up product in your bag ! Don't you guys love neutral colors ? :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA