Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eighty Four : Review On Maybelline Lashionista


Hello Readers ! Today I will be doing a review on Maybelline Lashionista ! 

Mascara is always a MUST for me in my make up kit cause my eyelashes is not long and also not long. I love long natural lashes but too bad, I'm asians so i doesn't have one. Usually I will look for mascara with waterproof, smudge - proof , long - wearing, No clumps, extra length ( with fibers ) natural and most importantly, it remove easily. ( can even wash off with warm water )
Sometimes putting on false eyelashes, its very tiring plus sometimes you will felt so lazy for doing it. You just want it to be simple and comfy whenever you are out with family, friends or love ones ( your boyfriend might dont like you putting on false eyelashes cause its too unreal ) 

Currently, I'm using Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express & Maybelline Lash Stiletto. I'm in love with these two mascaras although its a little pricey for me but still I will purchase it again. It doesn't fails me at all ! It does show me the result as it shown on the product itself, on Maybelline New York  website ( by the way, this website doesn't have Maybelline Lashionista. Maybelline doesn't have website for Malaysia and this mascara MIGHT only available in Asians country )  and other customers' gave good feedback on the internet. 

So, preventing all these laziness, tiring eyes for a long outing, for Us ( Asians' Girls ), are suitable to use Maybelline Lashionista cause there are fibers to give you extra length. 

Long wearing, smudge - proof and easily to remove.



So sorry, I threw the packaging already so I will get the info from other blogger. 

  • Contains new innovation 4mm fibers which is 2x longer than classic fibers !
  • with an ultra - light gravity - defying film, lashes stay up !
  • The Just Fit brush is developed specially for Asian eyes. Zero clumps ! Feels just like your own lashes 
  • Resists tears & sebum. No flaking, no smudging. Removes with warm water !

PS : Just to let you guys know, I'm having a stubborn eyelashes so I have to curl it with the eyelash curler and put a coat of mascara base by Kate especially applying a NON waterproof mascara cause it doesn't stay up all day. ( this is what I always stress for ) 

Price : RM 35.9 ( if I'm not mistaken with 10% discount for this month ) 



Just curl with eyelash curler 


With mascara base by Kate 


after applying 2 coats of it. ( really sorry I didn't take much photo due to I was rushing out ) 


Honest speaking, Im so happy then I actually did not regret buying it and I love it ! I even apply this mascara to work everyday ! oh ya, I love the packaging cause its my favorite color ! :D 

Overall, its smudge - proof, no clumps, long lasting, natural, did lengthen my lashes and easily to remove. I did not try it with warm water but I read many bloggers' reviews, they did removed with warm water and it really works. You guys may try it at home :) 

I will purchase it again once its finished ! 




Outfit of the Day with Love. 

Cropped top from H&M Malaysia
High Low skirt from H&M
Flats from H&M
Handbag  from H&M 
Accessories  from H&M ( bought the similar one ) 


Good night & see you guys soon 

Last Post : February Haul 2014



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA