Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eighty Six : BH Cosmetics


GUESS what came into my mail !!?? BH Cosmetics  !! I was so excited to get this in my mail. I was so surprise that  They packed really well for me with a box and wrap with some plastics and papers. Thank you so much for their services. This was my very first time purchased it from them and I will purchase it again. 

This is how they packed for me ! 

 Felt so thankful and happy that their service is so good ! Never regret for purchasing from them. 
Was too excited. Didnt get to captured before I open up the package :) 

PS : I get all these photos from BH Cosmetics Official Website  


Price : $ 12.95 






I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Pink brushes !! its too adorable ! I dont even want to use it cause its so new and pretty :) 
Those brushes are so soft and the vibrant pink ( looks like a orange to me instead of pink when it came into my mail )


Price : $ 14.95 




This palette comes with 8 eye shadows, 1 bronzer, 1 highlighter & 1 blush. 

So I think most of you all had heard about Heart Defensor known as That's Heart on YouTube channel. She is the most funny, cute, sweet and lovely person ! She has tons of fans & friends would like to meet her one day ( including me ). This is one of my dreams and of cause I would like to meet some of my favorite You Tubers. That's Heart did lots of videos on Beauty, Fashion, Vlogs and many many more. Oh ya, will never forget Arnold Telagaarta her beloved boyfriend has been together for like 6 to 7 years if I'm not mistaken. They both are so adorable together :) 
Go check them out ! You will love them for sure :) 

Here are the SWATCHES 
4 eyeshadows 

4 eyeshadows ( from left ), bronzer, highlight and blusher 

Price : $ 2.95 


The Swatches for Lilac blush duo 

Its very pricey cause BH Cosmetics is all the way from California to Malaysia. There postage its really expensive. The prices I mentioned are US Dollars, so you have to convert to your country's rate. BH Cosmetics is always having sales ! You may get their things even cheaper :) Actually you wont regret getting there make up products are high qualities. 

Good night all !:)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA