Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eighty Seven : Daiso Haul


Hello everyone ! Hope everyone is doing great ! I started to work since last month ( March ) dont really have the time to do reviews and haul for last month. I was so tired after coming back from work, dont even feel like touching my computer cause I look at the computer for the entire day which makes my eyes so tired. 

Let's cut short and straight to the point !
After I watched one of the video from YouTube, it makes me felt curious and wanted to try on Daiso cosmetics. Daiso in Malaysia are all selling RM 5 which is very cheap for cosmetics. Now they are getting more and more branches. Sometimes when you want to purchase something, expensive doesnt mean is good, cheap doesnt mean is not good. Dont judge a thing by its price, really ! cause I've never regretted purchasing their products after I've tried it out by my own.

I watched it from Clicknetwork.tv YouTube Channel. Her name was Shu An, she did a review on Daiso products. Shu An is from Singapore, she did lots of videos on many many products, cosmetics. skin care, nail polishes, online shopping products and many more. 
You can click on her link here -> Tried & Tested by Shu An
I loved all her videos cause she is so honest with every products she tried and tested on her own. This makes us felt more confidence and no regrets whenever we wanted to purchase anything from our store. She is also pretty and funny too in the video ! You guys should check her out. If you guys live in Singapore you might know, if you dont, maybe you live under a rock :)



Detergent for Puff & Sponge 

RM5


I almost forget to take a photo for you guys. I've already washed the other half luckily the other side was still with the foundation on.
This was the before. 


It was completely clean after using the detergent.

How to use :

1. Wash it with water
2. Squeeze some detergent on your puff or sponge
3. Gently wash it with your hand
4. Finally, wash with water 

- It fragrance free
- Dont felt sticky after wash or dried up
- Don't felt soapy while washing or squeezing my puff
- Clean really quickly

Rating : 10/10


Eye Brow Coat

RM 5

How to use : 

1. Use a eyebrow pencil ( Liquid or powder kind of eyebrow pencil ) 
2. Blend it with your brush 
3. Then apply one coat of the eyebrow coat in a single stroke. DO NOT TOUCH OR RUB YOUR EYEBROW UNTIL IT DRIES.

- fragrance free
- dries really quickly

I was kinda impress with this eyebrow coat cause it really does keep your eyebrow last the entire day ! Usually when we use eyebrow powder or eyebrow pencil, it easily smudge whenever you are sweating or your face getting oily. 
After I came back for a dinner, I tried to wash it using water WITHOUT using make up remover, cant even remove it. Its pretty cool ! Previously I bought the Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Kit it was waterproof but when I went into the pool, it gone really quick. and they even said WATERPROOF ! 

Now I think that Daiso Eyebrow Coat RM 5 is even better than the Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Kit, this coat me like 80 or 90. So expensive.

Rating : 10/10




Long Lash Mascara in BLACK 

RM 5


WITHOUT any eyelash base JUST DAISO mascara


The curl are still up


After dinner went down.


Before applying the Kate Eyelash base 


After applying the eyelash base & Daiso Long Lash Mascara


After dinner.

What Do I Think :

- NOT Waterproof
- Doesn't smudge 
- lashes looks longer
- a little too difficult to removed 
- it doesn't hold curl 
- NOT a long wearing mascara
- NO clumps  

Rating : 6/10

As you can see that, if you wanted to try on Daiso Mascara, I do recommend you to apply a coat of eyelash base before applying their mascara, especially for those who have stubborn eyelashes like mine. They did mentioned on the packaging ' Long Lash ', it really does looks longer a little. It doesn't smudge underneath my both eyes. When I removed it with the make up remover, I have to removed at least 3 times then it will be clean. 

Overall, this mascara was not bad for a quick meals with family or alone/chilling alone outside/window shopping alone without any heavy make up on, then you may want to get this mascara. One thing good about this mascara was NO clumps and yet it looks so natural. For those who wants a long wearing mascara, doesn't smudge, hold it curls, waterproof, then I will recommend you to get Maybelline Lashionista. :) 



False Eyelash Mix brown 

RM 5

Rating : 7/10



I like how it looks so natural on me. The lashes was soft but the bone of the lashes a little hard but its ok. Its looks so nice on me, eye looks bigger and I will trim a little cause the front is too long and a little pokey at the corner. 

That's all for tonight. Hope this review could help you guys.
Like I said, cheap things doesn't mean not good. Just give it a try, no harm :) 

Good night !

xo

Comments

  1. Hi for the eyebrow coat, may i know you get it from which daiso?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie,

      I got it from One Utama shopping centre but is quite difficult to look for one nowadays because they always out of stock..

      Delete
  2. Seems like it's a good brands. Nice cosmetic reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA