Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety One : Acme Bar & Coffee @ The Troika


Hello Everyone ! Back for another post about food :) Finally I get to visit Acme Bar & Coffee on Monday. The next day was a public holiday for Wesak Day so me, sister and cousin planned to hang out a while at KLCC then go to the restaurant cause is just next to KLCC. 

I was worried where are we gonna park ? outside ? illegal parking ? When I reached there, the restaurant is located inside the building where they have parking space for us. I reached there around 10 45pm so I didn't get the interior and also outdoor seating. Plus it was raining too. We reached there, was really full and we were so lucky that we got a seats but they told us to sit at the bar table. I felt so weird sitting at the bar table, felt so not comfortable and not convenient sitting in front of those waitresses. No matter what sitting on the normal table is better than sitting at the bar.

Environment ? GOOD ! The lighting was dimmed, makes it more romantic, suitable for couples. The place was cozy ( but I felt so hot that day not sure why ) Oh ya, if you want to go there, is better to make reservation the day before. Also, if the weather wasn't raining during the night, we could sit outside for a night view of KLCC tower and a best place to chill :)


Sizzling Brownie with Oreo Ice Cream RM 19

This is the top dessert among all. I saw many many reviews from other bloggers, all of them will try this dessert first. 



Moussaka Meatballs RM 25 to RM 35 


Berry Sorbet RM 18 to RM 20 

Food ? Awesome ! Everything is so yummy ! If i could, I will want to try their breakfast. Many of the bloggers also did reviews on their breakfast. Although most of their breakfast we can actually cook it at home but I wouldn't mind to give it a try. :) The meatballs are soooooo super duper yummy ! it taste so so yummy.. million times tastier than IKEA :D

Price ? I've not try their breakfast yet but i saw some of the bloggers' reviews they did mentioned the food prices especially for the breakfast, I dont think is worth thou cause those breakfast we could cook at home but you may try. No harm for trying. For me, I wouldn't mind at all cause I think in life, besides shopping, getting new clothes, shoes, bags, I think now I would prefer FOOD ! go everywhere to HUNT FOR NEW FOOD ! :D 


And, End it with a selfie with my Sizzling Brownie with Oreo Ice Cream :)


Acme Bar & Coffee
Unit G1 The Troika 
19 Persiaran KLCC
50450 KL Malaysia 

For Reservation 
+603 2162 2288 

Operating Hours
Mon - Thu : 11am - 12am
Fri : 11am -1am ( kitchen close at 12am )
Sat : 930am - 1am
Sun : 930am - 12pm 

Official Website : Acme Bar & Coffee


 Last post : http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.com/2014/05/post-ninety-ootd-for-cousins-graduation.html

xo.

Comments

  1. Thank you for this valuable information, I hope it is okay that I bookmarked your website for further references.
    To get new information visit here
    mobile coffee vans brisbane
    mobile coffee van brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA