Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety : OOTD for Cousin's Graduation Day


Hello Readers ! Sorry for not updating my blog every week cause I was so busy and tired after working everyday. Plus, looking on the computer for 9 hrs. 

Here is a quick update of what I wore for my cousin's Graduation Day.

A simple mustard dress from Mirrorcle 
Heels from NOSE 

I love this dress so so much and comfy too. I'm not sure how much was this cause my colleague gave me this dress so I planned to wear this the next day. Whenever I wore bodycon dress, One thing most troublesome was I always have to pull my dress cause when I walked, my dress will slowly come up = = Hate it but who cares right as long as i'm not fat :D 

Hope you guys enjoy my short, simple and lazy post :) 
See you again 


xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA