Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety Two : Mother's Day Dinner Outfit


Here is another blog for my Readers before I go to bed. 

Dress - Mirrorcle
Metal belt : Asia Avenue 
Heels : H&M

I love the design for this dress but the dress a bit not balance as you can see the bottom of the dress. Also, a little big for me so I have to use a belt to show my waist. 

A short story for Mother's day celebration ! My cousin and her family came back on the Mother's Day weekend. My room was full of people laughing and talking before we sleep. Whenever they come back to KL, I felt that it was a reunion family for us. 

I didn't plan to get any branded gift for my mum as I'm the only one who is working in the family and I just started my new job so hopefully next year I can get her something better. 

A little sneak peak photos  of what we all get for all mothers. My mum, my mum's sister in law, my mum's elder sister and my mum's mother ( complicated ? ) 


Total 8 Ferrero Rocher for the Mothers.
Bought from Famous Amos RM 4.50 each 




Mother's Day Special - Strawberry Tiramisu Mille Crepe RM 80

I had a really great time with my family. Laughing and talking and eating together is just like a reunion dinner:) 

Already miss the moment with my cousins and family <3 

My next post might be next week for my May Haul and Reviews. Stay tuned !


xo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA