Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety Four : Mid June Haul 2014/Reviews

Hello Readers ! Finally is a FRIDAY, which means TGIF. Another Mid June Haul for this month and come with Reviews on some products!


Let's start with DAISO 
I'm getting so addicted to get their products especially COSMETICS. I mean like, hello, where the hell can you get RM 5 for each cosmetic from SASA ? or the drugstore ? I always think that using cheap cosmetics might cause break out on your faces and can't trust cheap products BUT you guys can give it a try on their products thou. I did some research from some of the bloggers and I wanted to try them out.


Volume Up Mascara @ RM 5
I applied one coat of mascara base then applied volume up mascara, it looks so natural and i love it so much. Doesn't smudge, NOT waterproof and when I remove, is a little difficult to remove. 



Concealer @ RM 5
I haven tried this concealer yet. I dont think this could cover up our dark circle, only can cover up your pimples or redness. MAYBE I will do another review on this if I had time.

Eyebrow Powder @ RM 5
I tried and I'm loving this too. It looks so natural on my eyebrows. 
Use a mascara wand to dap some eyebrow powder then brush it on your eyebrow. Use a small angel brush to define your eyebrow.


Eyeliner coat @ RM 5

Once you done lining your eyes with your liquid eyeliner, apply one coat of this eyeliner coat and let it dry for 5 minutes. 

I used different types of pencil eyeliners and gel eyeliner to tried this eyeliner coat. Dont mind me, I forget some of the eyeliner brand but i bought all these from SASA


1 Prestige brown pencil eyeliner
2 Japanese waterproof pencil eyeliner 
3 SASA pencil eyeliner
4 SASA pencil eyeliner
5 Daiso gel eyeliner 



As you can see that, this eyeliner coat really works so well, after 4 wipes using my fingers then only it slowly gone.


Before I used my fingers to wipe off, I actually used water to try smudge it off but can't ! WOW ! this product is so impressive !



On my face, am using daiso eyebrow powder and for the mascara, I used the volume up mascara. It last the entire day ! these products impress me a lot :) 



COVO
Previously they are having huge sales. 


Moscow RM 29 - 50% = RM 14.5
Los Angeles RM 35 - 30% = RM 24.5
Sahara original price was RM 29 promotion price RM 10 





Giza @ RM 10 Promo price 


Fearless Waterproof Shadow Liner in Smokey Black original price RM 35 promotion price RM 10
- Come with sharpener at the cover
- waterproof
- 24 hours wear 
- shadow and line in ONE
- highly pigmented 
- glides smoothly

I think this pencil eyeliner will be good. I have not use yet. hopefully this is good ! :)

HD Picturesque Concealer in Ivory @ RM 59 - 50% = RM 29.50

This brighten up my under eyes after i applied but a little too dry for me.


THE BODY SHOP 
Every year of May they will have big sales so I went in to grab some stuff.


ALL-IN-ONE BB CREAM RM 75 - 20% = RM 60

As you can see, when I put on my hand, the BB cream is white, when you slowly blend it with your finger, you can see the BB cream will slowly change into our skin tone color. This tone is suitable for my skin tone. this BB cream is suitable for all skin types. 

I can tell you this is the BEST BB CREAM i've ever used ! so moisturising and natural. I love this so much ! I will purchase this again :) even they got no discount.

How do I apply ?
Just dot it all over my face, blend it with a concealer brush ( it makes it so flawless ), and dap some compact powder using a fluffy brush. I didnt want to have heavy make up on my face.



BORN LIPPY STRAWBERRY LIP BALM @ RM 19 - 50% = RM 9.50

This lip balm is so moisturising and when you applied on it, you can see a little on the lips. When you taste this lip balm, got the sweet taste


STRAWBERRY BODY POLISH@ RM 39.90 - 50% = RM 19.95

I did not use this. I bought this for His sister. 


LYCHEE BLOSSOM EAU DE TOILETTE RM 49.90 - 30% = RM 34.93

I love this smell a lot. Sometimes i will spray this on my body, i felt so refreshing. 


ETUDE HOUSE


Left - #95 #27 #38 







left - PK017, OR222

RM 59.90 each

They have sales last month. BUY ONE FREE ONE :) 


Whenever I watched Korean drama, always look at there make up. Love their make up so much 


WATSON 




They have discount for these two products


SEPHORA

I had 20% discount from Sephora :) 


Express Dry Shampoo  @ RM 32 = RM 25.60

I kinda like this dry shampoo. It doesn't feel sticky or irritated in my sculpt. it smells so good ! Sometimes I didn't have the time to wash hair early in the morning, I will spray this on my sculpt and head to work. 


Matte Lipstick in Summer Breeze @ RM 26 = RM 20.80


Rouge Cream Blush in Glow @ RM 30 = RM 24








SASA


Cutex Nails Remover RM 7.90

Purple Nail Polish RM 6.90

Cyber Color Base Coat RM 21.90 - 20% = RM 17.52


Heavy Rotation Liquid Eyeliner @ RM 49.90 each 

Having promotion for 3 days only 2 @ RM 69 ONLY

I love this eyeliner. Its waterproof, doesn't smudge and glide on smoothly


BRAND OUTLETS



Checkers @ RM 59.90


KAISON 


I bought this floral cushion for my office chair. 

RM 11.90



Coin purse RM 4.50

Card holder ( velvet surface ) RM 2.90




H&M 


White Top @ RM 12.90


Cropped top @ RM 39.90


Bandage Skirt RM 19.90 ( Having sales ) 


NOSE 


Original price : RM 130 ( Around there ) 
Discount : RM 59.90

I wanted to get this heels for damn long and I'm waiting for their sales, and there you go :) 





Midi Skirt @ RM 55 + postage RM 6 = RM 60

Let me tell you people something, I accidentally transferred extra RM 50 to them, it was already midnight and they couldn't transfer back to me. The next day ( Saturday ), I inbox them but no reply, Sunday I inbox them no reply, Monday evening i inbox them again they finally reply me. I told them that there service are so not good, promise to transfer back the next day but did not and i waited till Monday. Never even inform. They only replied me ' I will transfer today. thanks.'

After they transferred, I complained to her and they only replied me ' OK .' 

I was like WTF ???? Halo ! you want to have an online shopping Facebook page you should be nice to your customers, give good services but they did not !  HAIZZZZ what an attitude.


MIRRORCLE 



Floral Print @ RM 24.90






Grey Loose Knit Cardi @ Rm 29.90





Floral Tank Top @ RM 26.90


FOS



Green Collar T - 2 @ RM 59

Me and Him each of this



MAKE UP SHOP @ JB

I bought these from JB much more cheaper than SASA





Candylicious 



2 scoop for RM 9 if I'm not wrong

You must try their Pistachio. is so pure and niceeeee ! :)



xo.

Comments

  1. A bit late xD but cute haul! :) I love how picture heavy your post was.

    Love the colours of etude house lipsticks. *-*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA