Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety Six : Coffee Stain @ Publika

Hello Readers ! Another post before I go to bed. I'm sure you guys have heard about Coffee Stain @ Publika. I saw many of my friends, strangers, family members went to this cafe and I'm so excited to check out this place.

The first thing in my mind when I reach there, so crowded and the shop quite small ( suppose to be big but the way they renovate there shop makes it so packed ) Once we decided what we want to order, we will have to go to the cashier to make our order.




Once made our order, they will give us this wood thingy with our table number on it.


Waffle with vanilla ice cream 

NORMAL ! nothing special and quite pricy. the waffle is like we are eating flour !



Iced chocolate with 3D art with additional chargers. waited more than 30 minutes ( not worth waiting cause just a normal iced chocolate = Iced Milo. )
We did order another coffee, super small glass. like shots. NOT WORTH at all cause its like 10 over ringgit ! I can drink like 5 glass of 'kopi bing' at hawker stall ==

I wont be going back here cause its not worth and not nice. I rather go for Salon Du Chocolat. regretted coming here and the bill is around RM 55++ ( i might not know how to order but still, not worth )


A short review for you Readers. Good night. Will be back soon!

xo.

Last post : http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.com/2014/07/post-ninety-five-swine-publika.html

Comments

  1. Just had their coffee yesterday.just like u said it's not worth it.their cake is quite yummy but too expensive (rm13.90).i'll definitely trust ur next review.hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA