Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety Nine : Mr & Ms Cafe @ Oasis Square Ara Damansara

Hello Readers! Today I will be sharing with you Mr & Ms Cafe I've visited twice this year. I love the food, the environment, the interior and the waiters there are friendly. 
To me, if i love the interior,  the environment, the food, I will go back there for the second times or more But If i think that the place is not attractive enough, the food was just so so, nothing special and not worth it, I wouldn't visit them again. 

For this Mr & Ms Cafe I really do love their food and environment. The first time i visited them, I couldn't find their cafe, I called up to them, a girl pick up my call, I asked her do you have any landmark? she couldn't answer, I asked her, is it around Oasis Square? she said no. is not inside is outside. So i drove round and round, I even used WAZE to look for the place but still couldn't. I called second time again, I'm not sure whether is it the same girl, I asked her again,is their any landmark? she told me just right behind of Bad Boy Cooks. There is one very grand chinese restaurant, behind this chinese restaurant there is one Mamak but i dont remember the name, is the same row as the mamak. ( I hope i could help)

Address : B-G-3A, Block B, Oasis Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
Operating hour : Tue - Fri 10am to 6pm ; Sat - Sun 10am to 5pm EXCEPT MONDAY is CLOSED



Iced Chocolate RM12

Normal yet rich


Rating 7/10



Fresh Fruit Salad with honey and yogurt RM 12.90

Kinda not worth it BUT if they are using fresh fruits then is worth the price


Rating : 8/10


Seafood Marinara RM 28.90

Expected to be not really fresh and the prawns won't be as big as photo shown on Instagram BUT it surprise me with big FRESH PRAWNS :)

Its an Aglio Olio spaghetti, a little too much of olive oil. I love the green vegetable, But i'm not sure what does it call. I think this noodle still lack of something. Spices maybe?


Rating : 8/10


Creamy Bacon Carbonara RM 22.90

Is normal but tasty. 


Rating : 6/10


Very Creamy Mushroom Bruschetta RM 14.90

I will learn how to do this instead of eating here cause I dont think is worth to pay RM 13.90 for two breads ONLY. Maybe they should serve it at least 3 breads. 

Still, I love this!


Rating : 7/10


Spiced Wedges RM 9.90  

This is worth cause they gave loads of it! 


Rating : 8/10


The 'Meaty' Big Brekky RM 23.90 

This is so worth and filled up my stomach! The scrabble eggs they still need to improve.


Rating : 9/10


Aglio Olio Bacon Bits RM 17.90
Tasty but too much of olive oil 


Rating : 7/10




Butterscotch Pancakes RM 16.90

I totally love this !!! besides the bananas. The bananas was actually nice but I doesn't like bananas thou. I love the syrup ! YUM YUM 


Rating : 10/10


Last but not least, I'm in love with this. Nutella Latte RM 13

This is really good ! MUST TRY!


Rating : 11/10


Overall, I love most of their food and drinks here. Of course, I will come back here again soon:) 

Here are the latest menu for 2014










Hope this post can help you:)


xo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA