Something You May Want To Know?

Post One Hundred : Oh Scooter Cafe @ USJ 21 Subang Jaya

Hello Readers ! That day I just did a food post of Mr & Ms Cafe @ Oasis Square. Its never too late to blog about food. Some of the people have not visit this place or wanted to visit this place but not sure for the food and beverages price. In that blog, I did provide the menu for Readers :) I bet all of you guys had heard about this comment word, YOLO = You Only Leave Once.


This evening after my dinner, I wanted to visit Oh Scooter Cafe for quite some time and FINALLY i'm here with my partner. Am so excited to give it a try especially there Signature Coffee and also their cakes too.



Sorry.. the area there too dark. This cafe just right behind of Main Place Mall those shop lots. During the night time, this place a little too quiet so try to park nearby this cafe for your safety purpose.

















I love all their scooters display on the counter and also the front entrance.

Cafe is big
lots of college students love to hangout here
environment is good
waiters and waitresses are just okok.. not as friendly as i thought. They will greet you once you enter the cafe. Doesn't really smile to customers
Interior is nice
Self service 





Signature Coffee RM 11.90



Caramelize Hazulnut Mousse RM 13.90

I really want to try all their cakes but only two persons so only can order one slice. This is really nice but too sweet for me.



Flat White

For this Flat white, I think they do have some art on top but when my Boyfriend brought over to the table, there is no art, it spill some out, If i'm not wrong, they failed to do the art thats why they just screw it and give it to us.

Another thing i dont like is, why do we have to self service? I mean like all of the waiters are inside the counter like having a party which i dont think they should do the self service thing. You must at least let 2 or 3 waiters come out from the counter, walk around and see what do we customers need.

So far, overall everything should be ok. Will i visit again? Maybe I will, will bring my family here.

You guys may want to try Antipodean @ Bangsar coffee, are less than RM 10, I will visit them again for their breakfast soon :)

I think, that's all for today. Hope this blog help my Readers:)


Last post : http://kellypinksecretlifestyle.blogspot.com/2014/08/post-ninety-nine-mr-ms-cafe-oasis.html


xo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA