Something You May Want To Know?

Post 103 : Jibby & co. @ Empire Mall Subang

Hey Readers! Another super late post, was supposed to blog last two weeks but busy busy and busy and i'm so tired after work.

Let's cut the crap and straight to the point:)

Maybe its too late to blog about this new restaurant I've went to, but who cares, I'm sure there are more people who have not try this place yet so I will still do a review on this.

So, I went to try out Jibby & co. for the first time, its was AMAZING! My friend bought me here and guess what, I totally forget that one more day to go it will be her birthday, if i remember, I would pay for her dinner :( Felt so guilty after i saw everyone wishes her on Facebook the next day.



I've only managed to capture one photo when I was there for the third time with Him and my sister.
Totally forget about it (I'm a forgetful blogger:(


These are their Menu







 Hopefully I could remember the names of the dishes I've tried :)




Strawberries & Cream RM 15

Its nice but there beverage are quite sweet thou 

Rate: 7/10




Strawberry Mojo RM 15

like i said, is nice but too sweet.

Rate: 8/10




Creamy garlic mushroom with toasted Turkish bread RM 20

The way of eating this is to dip the bread into the creamy soup.
We actually tried to drink it but at the bottom there are tons of salt, they did not cooked well.
We told one of the lady, she said that we are suppose to dip the bread not drink it. 
I'm like, errrr, ok, even though we are SUPPOSE to dip it, your chefs still have to cook well right? My god!

Rate: 7/10 




Jibby Big Breakfast RM 31

Love their breakfast. 

Rate: 10/10




For the pizza, if I'm not wrong, is Lord of Shrooms RM 29

Love the cheesseeeee

Rate: 9/10




The same pasta I ordered before that.

Shredded Duck RM 29

This is soooooo delicious! I ordered this for the third time I visited this place. 

Love love love this! is A MUST TO ORDER WHEN YOU ARE THERE

Rate: 11/10




The Ultimate Burger RM 35

Another awesome dish my sister ordered.

the beed patties was so juicy, french fries of course better than MCD one :)

Rate: 10/10




Pavlova cake RM 18 (i forgot the price :( )

The first time i ate this, it was the best! the very first bite you put into your mouth, it melts inside your mouth. This is not those normal cakes you eat outside. if you eat this cake after your main course, it doesn't feels bloated at all cause it wasn't flour. So don't worry, please, you must at least order one of their cakes. 

Rate: 10/10




Meteor RM 18 ( i forgot the price :( )

This is so good too!

Rate: 9/10 (oh ya, there cakes are quite sweet thou)

I'm happy with the overall especially the food and the environment as well. BUT one thing i doesn't like was, sitting upstairs during the day time. The sun shine directly to our tables and the air con wasn't that strong. The suitable time to sit upstairs was night time.

Nothing to else to complain about thou :)

Jibby & Co

GK11, Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang Jaya
Tel: 03 5613 7070

Operating hour: 830am - 1030pm



I hope my post could help my Readers.
If there are any other main course/desserts you've tried and you think is good, please do let me know. I would love to visit them again real soon.


xo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA