Something You May Want To Know?

Post 104: Cafe Lafayette @ Uptown Damansara

Greetings everyone! My very last post was last year February:'( So sorry guys, has been busy lately. I might be too late to post my review but its ok.. hope you enjoy my post! (I know is boring)


FYI: Whatever you are reading from my blog was my own opinion, I wasn't mean to critic or judge anyone's opnion.

Me, my sister and my bro went to Café Lafayette before Chinese New Year. it was located on the second floor, very easy to find that place. So sorry, I do not have any interior photos and exterior photos of the café. I will get some photos from bloggers to post it on my blog. Hope she doesn't mind about it.




Photo credit to: Anfieldyee




Photo credit to: Anfieldyee




Photo Credit to: Anfieldyee




Photo Credit to: Anfieldyee




Photo Credit to: Anfieldyee



Photo credit to: Anfieldyee


These are the photos I took from her blog, really sorry about, hope she doesn't mind about it


Here are the food I ordered that day.


Mushroom Soup RM 9.90

Rate: 5/10

I don't think this was good because was just normal mushroom soup from can food?
I think they should home made their own mushroom soup


Fried Mozzarella RM 12.90

Rate: 9/10

Was so good! was their signature dish I suppose.
Did some research on this café, many people recommended this appetizer so why not?



Hawaiian Chicken Chop RM 19.90

Rate: 7/10

This was normal thou. I think my mom can cook better. :)



Mushroom Risotto RM 15.90

Rate: 8/10

These was so good !

Suitable for people who eats vegetarian? maybe?
It was really full cause its creamy.




Pesto di Pollo RM 20.90

Rate: 8.5/10

These was good as well, creamy and soooo full


Conclusion, I wouldn't mind going back there again to try something else. I'm sure there are many more dishes I can try:)



Cafe Lafayette75M, Jalan SS21/1A Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya

Business Hours: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm (Daily)

Price Range: RM 14.90 - 27.90

Payment Method: Cash only

Other Info: Free Wifi, Pork Free, No Pets allowed, No GST & Service Charge
https://www.facebook.com/lafayetteofqq

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA