Something You May Want To Know?

Post 105: Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar @ The Gardens Mall

Hi Readers! Another food blog from me. I've mentioned in my previous blog, my blog didn't mean to judge any restaurants. I would love to share what i love to eat, drink or travel with all of you. Some of the photos i might get from other bloggers due to I didn't get much photos when i'm out, but dont worry, not stealing it, i did credit back to the blogger as well. If you realize i used your photos, please do not hesitate to leave a comment, i will delete right away. Thank you



I'm sure you guys have heard of Alexis, Fusion Cuisine restaurant. There are non-smoking and smoking area. love the place so cozy and comfy. I can just sit there to chill for the whole day, i wouldn't mind :)













































All photos took from Alexis


Let's start with their Signature Tiramisu with Strawberry sauce :)

Many people said that their tiramisu is the best, YES IT IS! Is a must to try



Tiramisu with Strawberry sause RM 16++

Rate: 10/10

TOO GOOD!!




Earl Grey Tea for two RM 12 




Soup of The Day RM 10++ 

Rate: 7/10

Soup not bad




Tuna Salad (I dont remember the name) RM 18++ 

Rate: 7/10

Acceptable salad, but i dont think i will order again :')




Perine Carbonara RM 34

Rate: 8/10

We didn't know we could choose what kinda noodle we want, it was still good but the noodle too thick, i prefer thin noodle (if you know what i mean)




Spaghetti Seafood RM 40

RateL 8/10

was good!!




Meringue RM 16

Rate: 6/10

I still prefer Tiramisu thou:)



Conclusion, I would love to be back there again because i love the coziness and comfy. Tiramisu goes so well with hot tea, their food may try others. Oh ya, i did try their Vietnamese beed noodle, it was just ok, soup too salty (maybe this is Vietnamese style of cooking), noodle too little (can ask to add more noodle with additional charges, Maybe), they do not have the sour spicy chili sause? will goes so well with the beef noodle. If you guys have been to Plan B for their pho bo, i'm sure you know which chili i'm talking about :) like i said maybe Vietnamese style of cooking, so yeah.. :)


That's all for today!


Lot F209, First Floor,
The Gardens,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur

Telephone no: +603 2287 2281
Website: http://www.alexis.com.my/html/gardens.html
Instagram: Alexis Bistro & Wine Bar




Comments

  1. I love their cocktails!
    -Hari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there,

      I think I should try it someday.. thanks for suggesting :)

      Delete
  2. Their manager rocks! Thanks to the great team at New York Event Venues, I'm so happy I chose this venue for my event! I had a great time here and think the atmosphere is as good as it gets. I will be astonished if I ever find a negative review on these guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad to hear that. hope your event went well. Have a nice day ! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA