Something You May Want To Know?

Post 106: Salon du Chocolat @ One Utama Shopping Centre (OLD WING)

Hiiiiii READERS! I'm back for another food blog. I think you will be wondering, why am I doing another post of Salon du Chocolat as I've talked about it last two years?  Because......... they have open a few branches :D YAY ! Anyone of you are chocolate lover like me? :)

So its been two years I've posted about Salon du Chocolat @ Publika, Solaris Dutamas, of cause, there are many changes, menu, prices, more spacious, environment.

Currently, Salon du Chocolat @ One Utama Shopping Centre (OLD WING) just newly open on the 15th of May, 2016. Do drop by for some chocolate ya. To those who stay nearby/PJ area, no more excuses ya.. because they are located near you :p

Let's get started with some photos.
Photos will tell you the story:)

*PS: All the photos I captured, I'm not using any professional camera. I'm just using iPhone 6s to capture all of them. Forgive me!:)










As you can see, the place is more spacious, you can bring bigger group of friends for some chocolate. Staffs are friendly as well. LOVE IT!

PS: the man was looking at the camera, it was the manager. He managed all the branch:) He is a nice guy! :D


Here are some photos of their latest MENU.



















Here are some of the photos I always ordered whenever I'm there. Even their staffs knew what I want:)



Dip Stick - Strawberry (4pieces) RM 12

As you saw on the photo, they gave 5 pieces instead of 4. Usually if the strawberries are small, they will give extra. Also, there strawberries came from everywhere around the world and are fresh. The boss will not get cheap strawberries to serve his customers. This is what I like about them. Honest, friendly, not stingy, maintain their food quality, service is good.



Waffle on a stick RM 12.90

I love their waffle stick. Its a MUST TRY !

You may choose which chocolate you want for the base. AND I always suggest, WHITE CHOCOLATE as a base because is sooooooooo damn GOOOD!!!

Above is dark chocolate as a base because my mom likes dark so we ordered one for her.  Actually to me, any base of the chocolate for your waffle are good too, so is your choice :)



Chocolate crepe RM 18.90

This is gooooodddd too! :)

You may try their Brownies Crepe and Salon Wrap too. ITS GOOODDD too! The Salon Wrap stuffed with either strawberries or banana. I always choose strawberries cause I doesn't like banana :)

I found one photo of the Salon Wrap RM 31

Stuffed with strawberries.
Sorry, did not take the inside BUT inside got lots of strawberries. Like I said, they are not stingy to their customers:)


Is better to eat with 3 to 4 persons or more? so that you can try something else from the menu. oh ya, before I forget, must order their premium vanilla ice cream to eat with your chocolate dessert, cause its really good. There are chocolate, strawberry and vanilla flavor for you to choose


So, after looking at all my photos, is your saliva drooling down? if yes, DRESS UP, LEAVE YOUR HOME NOW!!! What are you waiting for? You are on diet?? What's diet? Eat first then back to your diet routine :D (I'm a bitch, I know)


Branches:

Penang

Gurney Paragon Mall
163D-1-2, Festive Square,
Ground Floor of Gurney Paragon Mall, Persiaran Gurney,
10250, Georgetown, Penang


Kuala Lumpur

Publika Shopping Mall
Lot 26-27, Level G2,
Publika Shopping Gallery,
Solaris Dutamas,
Jalan Dutamas 1,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.
+603 62112300

Quill City Mall
Lot G-35 G-36,
Jalan Sultan Ismail,
50250 Kuala Lumpur,
+603 26023230

Petaling Jaya

One Utama Shopping Centre

Located at Old Wing, first floor

From Tim Ho Wan escalator (go up to first floor)> will see Vincci > slowly walk towards to Uniqlo, you will see Salon du Chocolat before you reach Uniqlo
(hope this direction help. If I direct wrongly, please do leave me a comment ya)

Instagram: Salon du Chocolat

*You may call them for caterer as well (special occasion, birthday celebrations, private party, etc)

If you are visiting them soon, please do let me know which one you order from their menu, maybe I will drop by to give it a try :)


I hope you guys enjoy my blog.
See you guys next time.





Comments

  1. shopping
    Thanks for your information, it was really very helpfull..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA