Something You May Want To Know?

Post 110: Outfit For A Lunch

Hi READERS! Another quick post on a Monday morning. Today, I felt like doing a quick outfit post for whoever appreciate my blog? So ya, let's get started!





Basically, I'm walking to my car, He is spamming some candid shots for me. heh~



Ribbed Dress: H&M (RM 49.90)
Bag: Primark, UK
Nike Air Force 1: JD Sports @ Sunway Pyramid (RM 289)


Sorry for the long black hair.. haha.. He told me to cut my hard short but I told him, I want to keep my hair long till I get married, till I gave birth then only I change my hairstyle. hhahaha! so he went speechless..

* sorry for the small tummy.. because I was too full with my food inside.. heh!

Loving this outfit. casual and a comfy Sunday with him! oh ya, went to JD Sports, I saw the Adidas Stan Smith shoes IT WAS A BOMB! the price was reasonable but I didn't get it cause He told me to get it next month instead :( hopefully they still have it thou.
So ya, I'm actually working now!

See you guys next time:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA