Something You May Want To Know?

Post 113: Travel Blog #1(Singapore/Johor Bahru)/Update

Hi READERS! Yes, Im doing a Travel Blog for you guys. It will be my first time doing a Travel Blog, it may not be a very super detail one but i will do my very best to remember where/what I went/did. Before I get started, I would like to update one of the product I've used last month (End of May - June 2016) Tint My Brow Gel by Etude House

My previous blog I did mentioned i kinda like the product BUT after I've tried more than 3 times, I found it very difficult to apply because the gel became very gluey (if that's a word) close to drying soon. Also, after you applied it, the following days, the color will slowly fade to golden brown(light) which I doesn't like it actually because it doesn't match my black hair and still have to do a little touch up with an eyebrow powder. Seriously, I doesn't like the brush. I actually applied the tint brow gel quite frequent (once the color 100% faded, i will apply again) Know why, because I want to finish it ASAP :( I didn't want to waste it!

No offend guys! Its just my opinion about the product. Do feel free to share your thoughts with me:) OR maybe I used the wrong method? I'm not sure but to purchase it again, hmmmm...... I dont think so. To me, even if I used brow gel, I will still do a little touch up. SO, I prefer to draw my own using an eyebrow pencil or brow powder.

OUR main post for today is TRAVEL BLOG.
Somewhere not far nor near.
SINGAPORE & JOHOR BAHRU 
Every year I will travel KUL - JHB - SG - JHB at least twice which is end of the year for Christmas and Chinese New Year.
I don't usually blog about my holiday but I felt like posting it :)

We went to Waterway Point, Singapore.
Its a new shopping mall located at Punggol Central. I love this place actually, they do have a very chilling park with playgrounds for kids. So sorry guys, I did not take much photos outside. Please forgive me:(  You may take cab/bus/MRT to that shopping mall, I suppose, not sure, please ask people there if you are planning to go.

The first thing we arrived, we looked for FOOD! We are super hungry after a long ride and its time for lunch/tea time. We decided to eat at the food court. Food Court at Singapore was soooooo good. Food with quality , portion is quite big, worth the price,MSG is less and super full. 10 times better than food court at KL. If some of you did go to Singapore for holiday, I'm sure you know what I'm saying.

I think the food court called CookHouse, it was written all their plates/bowls thou

The first stall I saw was TuTu Kuih. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. Its a must to eat at Singapore. I thought of going to ViVoCity to get it at their Food Republic but its too far so thank god, they have this in the mall :)
I don't remember the price thou.



TuTu Kuih with Coconut Brown Sugar

This wasn't good thou. I don't think they are using brown sugar because the brown sugar color looks not genuine.
Don't really like this one. I prefer ViVoCity's TuTu Kuih

Rate: 1/5




PLAIN TuTu Kuih

LOVE THIS! These are better than VivoCity. The rice of the TuTu Kuih at VivoCity was a little too dry. However, Waterway Point was so moist.  

Rate: 5/5




Duck Rice $4.99 for TWO person. (If I'm not wrong) come with two bowl of rice, a bowl of soup, bean sprouts, and a plate of a few dishes

Its worth the price, portion is big.
Have you guys ate herbal egg? the soup taste almost the same.

Rate: 5/5



Salmon with Aglio Olio, soup, fried and salad $12.90

Its so worth!
Love the salmon and spaghetti, the soup too much starch (never drink), salad is ok and fries are cold (not finished)

Rate: 4/5 (I rate for the salmon and spaghetti)



You may look for SaSa, there is an exit to the park. There are few entrance you may go to the park.



KOI Café $4 - $6 (not sure)

Right after our lunch/tea time we bought bubble milk tea 
It was sooooo good. Bubble is good!

Rate: 5/5





A quick OOTD

Top: Palloe (check out their website, good quality with reasonable price. You may drop by their STORE)
Bottom: Unknown
Cardigan: H&M
Shoes: Nike Air Force 1

After we walked around the park, we head back to where my cousin stay, rest and went to Changi Airport Terminal 3. It was my first time going to their airport, its so BIG and beautiful. It makes me feel like staying there.

Here are some of the interior photos



look at their ceiling design 



and their wall decoration with some plantation and water features too

We were rushing to have some good food.
Sorry guys, I dont remember the price and food name.



* Sorry, 2 trolleys were blocking the exterior


California Roll (salmon & eel)

Rate: 5/5


Cold Soba

Normal dish

Rate: 3/5


Salmon  

Usually when we order sushi, they come with 2 pieces in a plate. BUT this restaurant, is only ONE piece so we ordered quite a lot. SO DAMN GOOD 

Rate: 5/5


Supreme Sea Eel 

I only ate one piece of it. Its was good

 Rate: 4/5


Steam eggs 

Its was soooooooo damn good too. 

Rate: 5/5

I left Singapore about 10 something, reached my aunt's place about 12 midnight. It was a little jam at Singapore custom. Reached home, shower and sleep till the next day.


The next day about 3 something, went to try Koone Softserve



Top: Ralph Lauren Polo T 
Bottom: Factorie 
Shoes: Charles & Keith 
Bags: Lacoste


Here are some of their interior photos, menu and what I ordered.























The street around Koone Softserve











What I ordered 




Nano Yogurt RM 15

If you like sour yogurt, you might like this. 

Rate: 4/5



Dark Chocolate RM11

It was AWESOME!! Very chocolaty <3

Rate: 5/5



Matcho RM 23

It was good! Love the Matcha thou. legit Green Tea. 

Rate: 5/5


After for some ice cream on a hot day, went to Danga Bay Gardens for a walk and some air. And I get to take the sunset too. It was so beautiful.


Look what I captured :)

After another long day, my aunt booked a table at Classic Nyonya near Sutera Mall. If you've heard of Meng Meng Roasted Duck Restaurant, is just few shops away. It was a new restaurant. I did not take any interior photos.















































Dishes we ordered. There portions are quite small if you are with a group of friends/family. We have 10 pax that night.

PS: Photos quality may be not good. As you know, if you go with a group of family, the adults will never wait for you to take photos/adjust your brightness/angle not right. So ya :) 



Mee Siam RM 10.50

Its good. We ordered two plates though. As i said portion is not enough for 10 pax

Rate: 5/5


Assam Pedas Fish RM 23.10

Portion is small. Sauce is good to go with rice but their lady fingers isnt nicely cook.

Rate: 4/5


Pineapple Fried Rice RM 12.60

Pineapples are sour. I dont like sour. BUT overall was good.

Rate: 4.5/5


Nyonya Pie Tee RM 10.40


Seasoned Lady Fingers with Fried Sambal Belacan RM 12.60

Sambal was so spicy. Lady fingers was ok

Rate: 4/5


Otak Otak RM 12.60

It was just ok

Rate: 3/5


Sago Gula Melaka RM 4.80

Itik Tim Soup RM 24.10

I love the soup but of cause they put MSG so that it taste good

Rate: 3.5/5

Chendol RM 5.80

I did not try this but i think is good

Rate: -

Lastly, why not end with another dessert just right behind Classic Nyonya (Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3) I dont remember the name:(




So, finally I've finished this blog and need to go to bed. So sorry guys, I don't have spare time to do my blog right after I get back from my holiday last week.

If you guys would like to check those places I've been to, here are the info you may need.

Waterway Point, Singapore

Waterway Point Official Website

Facebook

Instagram

Itacho Sushi, Changi Airport, Singapore

Facebook

Koi Cafe

Koi Cafe Official Website

Facebook

Koone Softserve

Facebook

Instagram

Classic Nyonya

Facebook


That's all for today, Good night
Will see you soon!

Cheers:)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA