Something You May Want To Know?

Post 114: Hopp Cafe @ Bandar Sunway

Dear Readers! I'm back for another new café blog review. I did my Manicure & Pedicure at Nadayu28, its a new building next to Nadayu28 Condo. Maybe..... do a little review on the nail saloon. Its called Apple Nails & Art. The first time I went was to accompanied my cousin sister to do her nails and sometimes they do have promotion too. So I decided to do my mani & pedi before I go for my holiday aka my birthday short getaway with Him.


Marble + Chrome 

Price:      RM 30 (Art)
               RM 60 (Gel Nails)
               RM 45 (Pedicure)
TOTAL: RM 135 


Know what, I love my nails SOOOOO MUCH! I was shocked with the price actually. Its so reasonable, service is good, staffs are friendly, environment is so comfortable. I did not take my toe nails but it was just normal color (dark brown). Sometimes, they do have promotions too.

My friend went to one of the nails saloon near her place, I do not want to revealed which nails saloon she went to. My friend signed up for package about RM 100? RM 100 is just for normal nails color so if you wanted to add arts or gems, will be additional charges per nail, per art, per gem. The bill will end up RM 200 to RM 250 which is tooooooo expensive.

IF you guys are interested to check out their nails saloon, you may view their info I provided below and do make reservation before you go over ya

Address:

No 5D Nadayu 28 Dagang,
Jalan PJS 11/7,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Subang Jaya

Contact:
03-5612 6639

Email Address:
applenailsandspa@gmail.com

Parking is not a problem there during the weekends. Weekends I'm not sure. What I heard from my sister was there are many students will park inside the building and walk to the college but security guards trying to stopped student from parking their car inside. You may park at the street nor underground parking too.

Before I forget, they are having promotion now till end of September. Do check their Facebook for more info ya :) 

Facebook

Instagram

Remember do check them out ya!

Let's review on a new cafe just right downstairs the nails saloon, corner of the building. There are only one entrance into Nadayu28 building, once you enter, you will see the cafe at your right.












Check out their MENU


















 

 





FOOD I ORDERED





P01 Malaga Seafood Paella RM 19.90
-Served with tiger prawn, clam, squid, roasted pepper, saffron, shallot, roasted garlic, cafe spice, garlic chili oil, lemon wedge & aroz rice. 

Rate: 4/5



P02 Grilled Chicken Paella RM 15.90
-Special marinated chicken, roasted bell peppers, saffron, lemon wedges, sweet peas, cafe spice, garlic oil & aroz rice 

Rate: 4/5


Overall, their portion of each dishes they served only for one pax. If you guys didn't want to eat too full, you may order one to share with one dessert. If you are with a group of friends, order a few dishes to share. The seafood they give was alright, not too much, I can finish it by my own and the grilled chicken was juicy and tender. I think its a very nice place to chill with friends or alone.
I haven try their cakes yet but it doesn't looks appetizing to me, maybe next time.
Service is ok
Environment is comfortable
Food is ok



That's all for now.
Good night
see you guys soon:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA