Something You May Want To Know?

Post 120: Softcore @ Bandar Sunway

Hi READERS! As you saw the title post is Softcore @ Bandar Sunway, I know I know, why am I posting this after they open for so long. But I don't care, I post what I love to eat/enjoy so yup:)

By the way, I'm not really sure what happen to my Post 116: Colourpop Cosmetic Review, all my photos are crashed. The problem is I do not have those photos anymore. Does anyone of you know how to fix this problem? Please leave a comment down below step by step how to fix it or email to kellypinksecretlifestyle@gmail.com Thank you.

So, let's continue with my dessert blog now:)

PS: If you guys have not try molten cake dessert, I will put the info at the end of my blog:)


This is the exterior of the dessert place. Its easy to find though. Just waze the name. Once you've arrived this area, you will see it. 

















For those who smoke or love to sit outside, you may sit 

Dry kitchen, where they prepare your beverages


There are seats upstairs but the cafe was about to close by the time we arrived. 



Home made Jobble Peanut Butter
With & Without Sugar,

There are spoons for you try it. I love the one without sugar because it was so pure and natural. However, the one with sugar taste much more better. Of cause it taste better, everything comes with sugar is good right? Inside the peanut butter do have peanuts too. I think the price for these peanut butter are reasonable because its home made. Nothing can beats home made though.



Choices of Teas you may choose to enjoy with your Molten Cakes



These are their menu.

That night when we were there, they recommended us to try their Special Yam Lava Cake @ 18.90++ and Matcha Molten Cake @ RM 16



Matcha Molten Cake @ RM 16

Rate: 4/5


Special Yam Molten Cake @ RM18.90++

Rate: 4/5




Overall, for the Matcha Molten Cake was nice but a little too sweet. Whereas, Yam Molten Cake wasn't that bad but I think they put flavoring instead of using the legit yam to make the molten cake. I'm not sure what kind of ingredients they are using. All these are from my own point of you. If I've offended the shop owner (if you are reading this) So sorry, didn't mean to. You (owner/anyone) may correct me if I'm wrong.

CASH ONLY
Service: Average
Food: Good
Parking: Good (It was about 10 something when we arrived, so we get parking easily)
Staffs: Good

I've never try their main courses/all day brunch yet, please recommend me if you've try anything good from their menu:)

Address:
No. 56, Jalan PJS 11/7, Bandar Sunway,
Subang Jaya

Contact:
03-5613 7273



Do check out other blogs of mine :)

SIA Cabin Crew Job Interview:

Travel Blog:

Cafe Blog:


Take care
see you guys again
xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA