Something You May Want To Know?

Post 122: Beans n Beans @ Damansara Uptown

DESSERT TIME! I'm getting fatter and fatter because I ate a lot of desserts nowadays. Sometimes when you get to try new dessert and you are addicted to it, AND you have to eat for few times.
Here is another dessert place I went.


Let's start with some interior photos






























































































There are games on the pantry table.

















































Here are the Food & Beverages menu


























































Not only Bingsu but toast, sandwiches, soups, waffles, juices, and latte

I've only tried their bingsu and pumpkin soup.


Pumpkin Soup @ RM 13.80

So sorry, I do not have any photos of it.
I don't like it because it tasted so weird (added nuts) and it does not taste anything like pumpkin as it says 'pumpkin' soup
Also, way too sweet.

Rate:0/5






Greentea Bingsu @ RM 17.80

The first bite was a little weird but the second bite, was ok, third, better, forth, FREAKING AWESOME ACTUALLY. I love it! The black mochi was good! Black sesame is the outside, red bean is the inside. So chewy~~

I ate this for 4 times :)

Rate: 5/5

















Chocolate Bingsu @ RM 17.80

My sister told me this wasn't nice but we tried it ourselves, it was actually awesome too.
If you have a very very full belly before you go for dessert, you may think that it wasn't nice.
You are too full to try other food/dessert.

So keep some space in your tummy and go for dessert :)

Rate: 5/5


Overall, I love their Bingsu. I will try other flavor for my next visit. Their meals, will see. Maybe you guys would love to suggest which is nice and worth to try? Comment down below:)
Price was ok for a big bowl of Bingsu. I think most of the Bingsu Cafe are about the same price too. Portions was the same.
Service was ok.
Environment was good but a little too cold after ate our Bingsu.
Parking? Depends what time you go over. During day time, of cause its hard to get parking as you know Uptown Damansara is sooooo 'easy' to look for a parking. During night time, much more easier. So usually, I prefer to go during the night time
CASH ONLY
WIFI Zone




Address:
107, Jalan SS21/1A,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

Contact Number:
03-7732 8288

Open 7 days a week

Sunday - Thursday: 0830am - 12am
Friday & Saturday: 0830am - 1am


See you all soon
Take care
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA