Something You May Want To Know?

Post 124: Colourpop Hello Kitty Lip Swatches


Hi all. I've been slacking a lot during the Christmas week. I was suppose to post a blog up but yaaaa.... I'm lazyyyyy! So let's start with Lip Swatches. I bought another batch of lips product from Colourpop. I love their Hello Kitty Edition packaging. :)))))

My photos will tell you the story

but before that, let me show you my beautiful nails for Christmas :)






















I went back to the same Nail Saloon.
I will put the link down below after this post
They were having Christmas promo so I went there BUT I did not follow their 10 nails Christmas design. I showed my own design to them instead

TOTAL RM 125

Honestly, this place is so worth it and the environment is so chill. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you guys to go :) Go make an appointment with them for Chinese New Year



Let's start with Hello Kitty Lip Swatches


























I'm not gonna talk much about the mini booklet
You may check out my previous blog
HERE





















From left; Highlighter - School is Fun, Ultra Satin Lip - Tiny Chum, Ultra Satin Lip - Lock Diary, Lippie Stix - Let's Play, Lippie Stix - Konnichiwa


I've tried this highlighter on my face and I'm loving it! Yes, there is a golden touch on it. Its very pigmented and creamy. It lasted the whole day on my face.






















Ultra Satin Lip - Tiny Chum
https://colourpop.com/collections/hello-kitty/products/tiny-chum


This color has a little purple tone on the lip. If you dislike the purple tone, you may not want to purchase this

























Ultra Satin Lip - Lock Diary
























Lippie Stix - Let's Play






















Lippie Stix - Konnichiwa


I love these lippie stix because is really pigmented and creamy. The red one has a little glitter on it if you could look closely from the photo.

















This is what my sister purchased

From left; Ultra Gloss Lip - Dropout, Ultra Satin Lip - Screenshot, Ultra Satin Lip - Baracuda, Ultra Matte Lip - Wild Nothing, Lippie Stix - Bichette, Lippie Stix - Konnichiwa




Ultra Glossy Lip - Dropout




Ultra Satin Lip - Screenshot








Ultra Satin Lip - Baracuda

















Ultra Matte Lip - Wild Nothing

I love the matte packaging but I dislike matte though.




Lippie Stix - Bichette


and the last one is Konnichiwa, same as the above


Overall, I love all their Ultra Satin instead of their Matte one. To me, the Matte one is too dry for my lips and one thing good about this matte is very light weight.

If you are getting anything from Colourpop, please share with me which color you love the most? I may want to try the color you choose too. Sharing Is Caring right? :))))

For Manicure & Pedicure, do check out their website:) Apple Nails & Spa  Not only doing Mani or Pedi, she did rent out some small spaces for waxing, eyelash extension, clothing line and hair saloon coming soon. So while you are styling your hair, they can do your manicure too to save time:D



That's all for today
See you soon
xoxo



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA