Something You May Want To Know?

Post 126: Colourpop Haul & Swatches

Hi Alllllllll! Yes, I'm finally back with a post for you guys. Today, I will be doing a Colourpop Haul & Swatches for you. 

I did two other post on Colourpop Haul past few months. You may want to check them out by clicking the link below :) 

Post 116: Colourpop Cosmetic Review
Post 124: Colourpop Hello Kitty Lip Swatches 

Let's get started!
PS: If you are interested with these items, I will provide all the links down below.





















DREAM ST. 
Pressed Powder Shadow Palette 

























ALL NIGHTER
Foursome 





























































OVER THE MOON
Super Shock Highlighter 










































MRS/DREAMY 
Ultra Satin Lip






















































Dreamy 





















MRS


Dream St. Eyeshadow Palette 
This palette collaborate with Kathleen Lights. the colors are warm toned nudes which comes with a few swipes. Matte, Metallic, satins and etc. I have not try the colors on myself yet but base on the swatches, all colors are very pigmented and creamy. 

Dream St. Pressed Powder Shadow Palette 


All Nighter
These eyeshadows are neutral satin color which have matte, sheen, glitters, and satin finish look. I have not try this yet. However,  these colors are pigmented and creamy as well. I don't think their palette will disappoint me :) 

All Nighter


Highlighter 
These highlighter, my favorite. I did bought one of their highlighter the past few months. ONE WORD, AWESOME! It lasted the whole day. Its creamy and pigmented too. These highlighter has hot pink and violet glitters tone on it. I LOVE IT. However, the one i bought which is 'School Is Fun', was all gone. Its broken, everywhere around my bag. I hope COLOURPOP will look into it. 


Over The Moon


Ultra Satin Lip 
Love love their Satin Liquid Lipsticks. Its a BOMB! I always prefer the satin than matte or gloss. I doesn't like Matte because after I apply it, looks so damn dry. For the gloss, i don't like the glossy feeling on my lips, the stickiness. EWWW! SATIN STILL THE BEST! :D 


Liquid Lipsticks - Ultra Satin


That's all for tonight. Good night and I will see you guys soon again :)

xoxo
kelly

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA