Something You May Want To Know?

Post 127: Review on Laneige Eyebrow Cushion-Cara

Hello Everyone!
Today, I'm here to do a short review on LANEIGE EYEBROW CUSHION-CARA
I've watched Make Up by Tina Yong YouTube Channel. One of her video was using all Laneige make up product. One of the product she was using was the Eyebrow Cushion. It was love at first sight 😍. However, I was still hesitating whether to get because I'm doubting whether does it really last the whole day? easy to use? will it be an everyday thing to use? and so on.....


I've tested this product every single day to see whether does it long lasting. And guess whattttt....... it actually DOES!!! Details will be right after all the photos. 😉

PS: IS NOT A SPONSOR POST 🙅















































































I was getting ready in the morning ready to head out for lunch/tea time with my girlfriend at town. I was so excited to use it 😃















These was taken in the car with flash.
My eyebrows was still on point























And, these was taken once I'm home during the midnight.
STILL ON POINT ✨!! 😎

After that night, I can officially throw my daiso eyebrow coat 😂


LANEIGE EYEBROW CUSHION-CARA
Color: No.1 Two Tone Grey
Price: $36
Rate: 10/10


reasonable price
packaging is simple 
easy to adjust the amount you want 
resistant to water & sweat, lasts all day long!
perfect for Asians' hair and eye color 
it comes with refillable
comes with cute foldable dual applicator 

not suitable for beginners (my own opinion) 😉
dual applicator is cute but a bit too small? Maybe? 😬

Conclusion, I LOVEEEEEE ITTTT 😍😍
Oh ya, they have this new Layering Cover Cushion & Concealing Base you may want to check them out at their store or website. I Myself don't use foundation, if you've tried it, do let me know how is it 😄

Please try it guys! As I said, this post isn't a sponsor post.

GOOD things MUST share! 💖😉😁

For more info on Laneige product, click the link below:
Laneige Official Website


Where to purchase through online:
LAZADA SG
SEPHORA SG
TANGS SG
ZALORA SG


I got mine from their kiosk
https://www.takashimaya.com.sg/post_store/laneige/

Check out Tina Yong's YouTube Channel:
Tina Yong's YouTube Channel
Full Face Laneige Make Up Products



That's all for today. Good night all!
Hope you will find my review useful 😉

PS: I'm thinking whether should I do a Travel Post as I'm always Traveling + Working 🤔

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA