Something You May Want To Know?

Post 128: PS Cafe @ Paragon, Orchard

Before I start my blog, I would like to say, if you would to collab with me, PLEASE BE GENUINE AND SERIOUS ABOUT IT. You are welcome to either EMAIL OR IG MESSAGE me. Most of the time I will be flying and I'm very tired after a long flight so I will reply your email really slow. I knew some of you have been email me regarding my flying career (thanks for all the emails and I hope I did help you to prepare yourself before your internet) and some did email me with fashions/food/etc. I'm so sorry if I reply your email pretty late. Please be patience & understanding! Thanks in advance 😄😁

Tonight, I will be sharing with you another cafe I went 😃 Guess most of you have heard of PS Cafe. There are a few branch of it. I will list it at the end of my post.

PS: Whatever feedback I provide in every of my posts are genuine. In case you guys think that I'm helping anyone 😉

EXTERIOR of PS Cafe @ Paragon




















PS Cafe right next to COAST retail






































This small corner just right in front of the escalator.




INTERIOR of PS Cafe @ Paragon












































































 



















As per conversation with the Manager, this area is for retail only. Which means all the Liquor & Wines are for sales. If you are interested with it, please do drop by. Of course, have some cakes or drinks as the environment and staffs are friendly. 





MENU of PS Cafe @ Paragon










FOOD of PS Cafe @ Paragon
























G'VINE FLORAISON with MEDITERRANEAN TONIC @ $18 

Rate: ⭐⭐
This Gin Tonic was just okok because by the time they served it to me, I couldn't taste any Gin at all because ice was too much. Maybe shouldn't put too much ice ? 😬


























AFFOGATO @ $9.5 

Rate: ⭐⭐

I LOVE THIS! NO COMMENT! 😻😻


TRUFFLE FRIES  

Rate: ⭐⭐

Not the best one. However, still like this one 😉























PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM @ $14  

Rate: ⭐⭐

This soup was a bit confusing. It was a mix feelings? Nice & not nice?? 
The soup was nice. However, maybe the bread is too burned, when it soak inside the soup, it became the soup tasted burn too. hmmmm.... So, I dont know.. haha 😂😂

























P.S BREAKFAST 

Rate: ⭐⭐

NO COMMENT! Good as well 😉

THE ORIGINAL LAKSA PESTO SPAGHETTINI with PRAWNS @ $25 

Rate: ⭐⭐

NO COMMENT too! BEST 👍👍 






Rate: ⭐⭐

NO COMMENT too! BEST 👍👍 




Rate: ⭐⭐

NO COMMENT too! BEST 👍👍  The next round, I must try other cakes 😍


There are many more branch you may go, to experience the different environment. The one I went was at Paragon. Address down below 😝


PS Cafe 

PS Cafe Official Website


Location:

📍Paragon S. C, 290 Orchard Road, Level 3, S238859
📲 +65 9297 7008


Stay connect with them 😄😄

PS Cafe Facebook
PS Cafe Instagram
PS Cafe Mail
PS Cafe Twitter

JYPSY
NOW OPEN Contemporary Japanese Getaway

📍38A, Martin Road
📲+65 6708 9288

Jypsy Twitter 


If you would like to organize an event, they do provide the service too

PS Cafe Events 

For any Newsletter or Updates

PS Cafe Newsletter & Updates


See you guys again on my next post. Good night

xoxo

Comments

  1. Well written and thanks for the sharing, very detailed, informative and insightful. If not knowing you are a FA, I would assume you are a Food Journalist. LOL. Well, I do enjoy food too and also write reviews but not as good or detailed as you. You can check them out in my profile too.

    Look forward to learn from your traveling experiences and tips like where to go and which is the nice place to go!

    Take care and hope to hear from you soon!


    Zfy Ed
    Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. The happy hour beers are listed in red on the menu with about twelve or so to choose from as I recall with some decent choices. Looks like these San Francisco venues have a nice little pub menu but we did not try any of that on this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA