Something You May Want To Know?

Collaboration: Best in Singapore X Pizza Delivery

Hello everyone! Welcome back to kellyThejelly blog.

NEVER SAY NO TO FOOD 😋😋😋

Let's go straight to the point!

I am collaborating with Best in Singapore x Pizza Delivery
*Details will be provided at the end of this post*

IF you are planning to spend your Friday night or weekends at home, and you are craving for some pizzas. Let me introduce to you, one of the 12 Best Pizza Deliveries in Singapore that you should try

↓↓↓↓↓↓

Pizza Delivery Singapore is by far the best pizza I've ever tried with an authentic Italian mouthfeel. There concept that serves up handcrafted pizzas & their traditional pasta made on-demand, ready in minute and delivered to your doorstep under 1 hour. 😱😱

Their head chef was trained in Italy for over a decade, extremely experienced in firing up pizzas to ensure all their customers enjoy their authentic Italian mouthfeel.

How to order? very simple steps for you. Pick which one you would love to try, you may select your time slot and it will arrive under 1 hour as promised.



For me, I've ordered a sharing bundle, good for 3 - 4 pax at $53 ↑↑↑ & a pasta to share with my husband. It was too much for us 😂 However, we tried to eat as much as we could, too good that we didn't want to stop eating them. (guilty for eating too much 😬😅)

My time slot was 1915pm - 2015pm so it arrived under 1 hour as promised 😍😋 everything was still warm. I was so freaking hungry after my workout so let's dig in. But first, camera eat first 📷





My Sharing Bundle have............ ⃕⃕⃕



↑↑↑



Its soooo tasty!! and I love the crust.




↑↑↑



This was my favorite because its spicy and legit have lots of chili padi on this pizza 😳😋😌 





↑↑↑

Crispy Chicken Wings (6 pieces) - $ 14.90 $ 10.90


It is really 'CRISPY' chicken wings 😍😍



↑↑↑





Traditional Pasta that I've ordered,   ⃕⃕⃕


↑↑↑

Squid Ink Pasta - $ 28.90 $ 26.90


This pasta was good too. Not too oily nor salty. They are generous with their seafood and fresh.


👍👍👍  I would give Pizza Delivery  🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 

You guys should really give it a try. I think I would go for it again on my cheat day (Sunday is my cheat day 😄) Their price of a pizza is reasonable and affordable with the quality they could achieve on each pizza, I think is worth to give it a shot. It depends on what kind of pizza you are looking for. The Stove Oven fired pizza OR Machine-made Pizza. If you prefer more chewy, crunchier and authentic taste, then get yours from Pizza Delivery . Although you have to wait for less than an hour, I assured you, is worth waiting 😉😉


✓ Under 1 Hour delivery
✓ Air-Flown Italian Ingredients
✓ Handmade upon Ordering Daily
✓ 100% Fresh Pizza Guarantee
✓ Live Order Tracking Available
✓ FREE Islandwide Delivery with $60 Order 
✓ 6 Kitchen located at Ang Mo Kio, Bukit Merah, Jurong, Serangoon, Ubi & Woodlands 

Right now, they are doing promotion GET ANY 2 PIZZAS AT 50% OFF and some of their items are having promotion too. Do check them out on their website and get your pizzas now. 

Best in Singapore 

Pizza Delivery

DELIVERY TIME SLOT: MONDAY - SUNDAY; from 1045am - 1015pm
GENERAL ENQUIRIES: admin@pizzadelivery.com.sg

Do also check out their Food Portfolio & Product Portfolio done by them 😃😃

*Photo credits:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Owari Photography Singapore


Phone Camera: 
iPhone 11pro max 


xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA