Something You May Want To Know?

Post 141: 21 Oct'22 - 24 Oct'22 - Seminyak Bali, Indonesia 4D3N

Hello everyone! it's a long overdue blog guys. 

Disclaimer: If you think my blog is boring or lame, you may skip it. Also, sorry for the super late post

Believe it or not, it was my first time to Bali. I mean we (my husband and I) All my off days are always so precious regardless of short/long flights. So last year, I decided to book us a trip to Bali for a short vacay. 

I arrived into SG, took a night flight to Bali. I booked our transportation through Klook SG from airport to our hotel (Toyota Avanza SGD 9.99). also, throughout our stay, we did walk around hotel area and took grab too because it was very cheap (average SGD3 - 8)


Let's talk less and photos will speak 😁


PS: infos will be shared at the end of my post 😊

Before I get started, if your stomach is sensitive with tap water (not filtered water) or spicy food, please listen to my advice, go get a few big bottles of water at the convenient store, try to eat clean (don't start with spicy food at the start of your day). eat slowly. You will thank me later 

We stayed at Potato Head Seminyak - Oceanfront Studio

First thing first, staffs were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. They do have WhatsApp number convenient for us to contact the concierge at anytime and their respond was quick! 👍👍👍 

Its a 4 mins walk to the hotel lobby so the hotel do provide buggy. You may use their buggy service anytime so you don't have to walk out. While we were waiting for our room key, their staff brought us to collect our welcome gift. 

Just right outside our hotel, there are tons of convenient store/pharmacies/clothes/food etc. 


Walked in to our room with this heart shape on the floor 💛
It was our first vacay since covid so its our Honeymoon😁

Four different wide angle of our room 😍😍


What so special about their rooms are, all their amenities are recycle, handmade, natural and biodegradable items. What best was In-Room Bar 😉 They do provide cocktail recipes too. 





We were starving after we freshen up so room service it is. I totally forget the dishes' name I ordered 😂


22 OCT'2022 (Day 1)


Woke up with beautiful view and the sound of the wave 🌊

Went down to the pool/sea side to have our breakfast


it wasn't a buffet style, so you got to order your food from the menu and they will serve to you 😌


after breakfast, we changed up and chill and swim a while then head out for massage 💆

We took a grab to Body Works Bali. I booked it weeks ago. I didn't find any WhatsApp number that I can contact so I got to email them instead.






I booked for 2 pax at 2pm
Shiatsu Massage (80 mins) + Soothing Foot (60 mins) 

Once massage completed, took more photos and had some tea at the bar area because it was pouring outside so we waited for the rain to stop. We were walking around the area since its still early and our dinner reservation was 6+ or 7pm.

That's when... something bad happen to the husband. He was telling me, he wasn't feeling good, his food couldn't digest (so I thought maybe he needs to poop), having sudden cold sweat and nausea so I was buying some clothes and quickly pay and leave. 

Went back to hotel, he started diarrhea from 5 times to 10 and uncountable times. Our dinner booking I've changed twice, in the end we couldn't make it cause he seems getting worst. Suddenly fever came and lost of appetite and weren't able to down any fluid. I googled it and its called 'Bali Belly'.

That's when I WhatsApp the concierge and told them what happen, they were so nice to bring us banana and ginger tea for the husband. They said it may help him feel better. Cut the story short, I got to get doctor to come check on him. So the concierge was very helpful and efficient, doctor came within an hour 🙏


23 OCT'2022 (Day 2)

















Sisterfields 




















Egg Benedict with Toast 




















Beef Lasagna 

Their food was good. We didn't order much because we were still full with our breakfast.


After our brunch, we walked around Bali town. 
















Then, we took a grab back to our hotel and took a look with Potato Head bar just next to our hotel


















The bar was very happening and it was so full of people so we decided to head back to our hotel, changed up and went to the pool for a dip.

For dinner, I booked a table at Kaum for authentic Indonesian cuisine on our last day in Bali
















































Sorry guys, I forget what I've ordered. 😬😬

Nothing much on this night. We went back hotel to washed up, tv and slept. 


24 OCT'2022 (Check-out day)
























The hotel gave us a bracelet each to us as a thank you gift, we sat near the beach with a beer, ice cream and took some photos before we head to the airport.

That's all for today. I will link all the info down below for your references. 




Reservation: bookings@bodyworksbali.com


5. Kaum


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA