Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixty Two : Review 0.3 Covo Matte Magic Lipstick in Icy Coral & L'oreal Le Teint True Match Foundation in N3 Nude Vanilla


Hey Everyone !  Today I would like to share and also do a short review some of my products I've purchased from the store. 

I bought this Matte Magic Lipstick in Icy Coral it was only RM 13 cause they are doing promotion. 

That day I went for a movie with this lipstick on.



Left - Without flash
Right - With flash

I quite like it actually. 

Peachy kinda color
Easy to apply
Very pigmented 
Long wearing 
But they got a very strong smell while you're applying on it thou. 

How to apply : I used directly from the lipstick and follow my lips shape. 

Suggestion : Before you start your make up, you should use a lip balm first to soften your lips then only you put on your lipsticks. Your lips won't looks dry but moisture :) Of cause, if you are not lazy, you could also use a lip liner pencil to enhance your lips first. Trust me, after you drink water or eat your meals or do whatever for the whole day, your lipsticks will gone BUT your lip liner is still on your lips :D I tried that on my own. I dont have to touch up each time I drink or eat cause my lip liner is still on my lips. 

Rating : 8/10


Another product to share and review : L'oreal le Teint True Match Foundation 

I love this !

Matches my skin tone perfectly
Texture - very light weight & not sticky
Moisture - Doesn't looks dry on my skin
Suitable for dry skin 


Before applying foundation

Left - Without flash
Right - With flash

( sorry for the naked face guys ! @@ )


After applying foundation

Left - With flash
Right - Without flash

Can you see the difference ?

Before foundation - my eye bags are heavy. Some redness around the nose area.

After foundation - My eye bags are lighter. Cover up the redness around the nose area. Very natural looking. 

How to apply : I used make up sponge and slowly blend it all around my face. It gives a very good effect and very natural. The texture after applying it is not sticky at all. I love how it gives a very soft natural face. 

Suggestion : Before you put on any cosmetic on your face, PLEASE remember to apply all your facial cream ( THE MOST IMPORTANT IS TO APPLY MOISTURIZER ) so that the cosmetic won't directly go into your skin. Cosmetic make our face looks very pale and dry everytime we use. After a long day going out with your make up on your face, Remember to remove it properly and wash your face at least twice to make sure there is no make up left on your face and then put on your masque to feel refreshing and moisturizing after a long day of make up on your face. :D

Rating : 10/10

Products I review : 
Covo Cosmetics : http://www.covocosmetics.com/

You may check them out at your nearest store ya :)

Last Post : 


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA