Something You May Want To Know?

#Post One : Nails#01 Cute Polka Dots Nail Artz

There are many people will ask, why ladies love doing manicure & pedicure ? Its waste of money and time on our nails. Just a nails, nothing special. 
I can said that people I knew most of them love doing manicure & pedicure, am one of them :) I just love doing my nails. Isn't girls always love spending all their time at the nails shop. There are cute, funky, cool, sexy, elegant nails and much more all over the world.

Let me show you my current nails. I am totally in love with it. 

Cute Polka Dots Nail Artz



Etude House - WH702
O.P.I Mickey Edition - If You Moust You Moust
Calcium Nail Strengthener - Base Coat
Sally Hansen MEGA SHINE - Top Coat

1. Use nail remover to clean your nails before applying a base coat
2. Apply Base Coat 
3. Apply OPI Mickey Edition on your nails tips
4. Use WH 702 to do some random polka dots and for it to dry
5. after 10 minutes, apply Top Coat and put on rhimestones and apply Top Coat for a final touch



This is the final look of my nails. If there is anything I need to improve, you may comment on my post. Thank you :)


That's all for today ! Good Night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA