Something You May Want To Know?

Post 140: Social Place @ Forum the Shopping Mall

Do you guys miss me? hahah 😂😂 

PS: If you guys doesn't like what I'm gonna share then just click 'close window' 😜

I wanted to post something in September last year but due to my secondment job, which was around Oct'20 - Apr'21, I have to be mentally and physically prepared for my 6 months job. I won't be sharing much about it (not so soon) 😬 
It has been such a tiring 6 months during my secondment job. Jeeezz 😪😪 

Ok, cut the crap, back to my title. I know I'm too late for this restaurant food review BUT I'm still doing it anyway. I went back to this place last month again with my bff cause she haven't been there so I included some dishes we've ordered. 

PS: I will provide all details at the end of this post with my overall opinion with their services/environment/food/cleanliness/price

FOOD RANK: 
 SO SO ⭐, OK ⭐⭐⭐, GOOD  ⭐⭐⭐⭐
  


Interior Photos 
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓











This was one of the seating area with lots of mahjong decor on the wall



Super cute round plates with ants
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓





Time for some FOOD 😋😋
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓



↑↑ Sautéed Kale in Ginger Sauce - $ 16.80 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐


↑↑ Crispy Charcoal Tofu - $ 9.80 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐



↑↑ Charcoal Custard Bun - $ 8.80 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐


↑↑ Marinated Duck Tongue - $ 12.80 ↑↑



↑↑ Egg (Ain't) That Simple - $ 22.80 ↑↑



↑↑ Beetroot Fried Rice - $ 16.80 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐


↑↑ Wagyu Char Siu - $ 28 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐⭐


↑↑ Radish Rice Rolls - $ 8.80 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐⭐



↑↑ Deep Fried Lobster Glutinous Puff - $ 7.80 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐⭐


↑↑ Truffle Shiitake Buns - $ 6.80 ↑↑ 

⭐⭐⭐⭐


↑↑ Salted Egg Yolk Bittergourd - $ 14.80 ↑↑

⭐⭐⭐⭐


↑↑ Signature Chicken Soup in Young Coconut - $ 12.80 ↑↑



↑↑ Small Pig Pudding - $ 6.80 ↑↑



↑↑ Mahjong Jelly - $ 6.80 ↑↑


Food ⭐⭐⭐
Service ⭐⭐⭐
Cleanliness ⭐⭐⭐
Environment⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price ⭐⭐⭐⭐


Let's start with some dishes i like the most and dislike the most. 

What I like the most, will order again for my next visit ?

Truffle Shiitake Buns super cute mushroom buns looking, taste normal la I guess anyone can do the filling yet I'm giving a 👍 cause is cute haha
Deep Fried Lobster Glutinous Puffs super cute mangosteen buns looking, hmmm doesn't taste any 'lobster' but the filling with glutinous was not bad la 👍   
Salted Egg Yolk Bittergourd was a simple dish la.. anyone can do it as well. This dish is good for small bites and crispy when it was served to us 👍
Radish Rice Rolls was good, the skin was like Chee Cheong Fun skin, super smooth and yummy 👍
Wagyu Char Siu was super juicy and yummy 👍


What I dislike the most...

Signature Chicken Soup in Young Coconut damn normal and waited for damn long to serve me 👎
Marinated Duck Tongue I prefer mala hahahha.. 
Small Pig Pudding don't like at all.. ok, is not sweet la.. but just don't like cause is very milky 👎
Mahjong Jelly don't like either.. milky 👎
Eggs (Ain't) That Simple very normal, so so only 👎

Sautéed Kale, Crispy Charcoal Tofu, Charcoal Custard Bun & Beetroot Fried Rice I will order again for sure. I mean is normal dish but is a must to have it on our dinner table right 😋😉
I like it because it wasn't too oily/salty. The Charcoal Custard Bun a bit too dry but ok la 😁


Overall, everything was all good, definitely going back again. But you know what guys, many a times when I visited those restaurants/cafes again, always disappointment me. It doesn't have the consistency with their services/food. I don't know whyyyyy 😟😬

If you are planning to drop by especially during the weekends, please make reservation cause it can be crowded during peak hours. I think weekdays should be fine BUT still, make reservation la hah😀😁
I provide the reservation link for you ok? You're welcome 😎


That's all for today, do remember to check out my other blogs ya 😇😇


Collaborations: 

Great experience with:

My Birthday Staycay in Singapore:



Social Place 


Address
583 Orchard Road, Forum the Shopping Mall, #01-22

Operating Hour
1130am - 1430pm
1800pm - 2130pm 

Comments

  1. Hey Kelly, I was wondering if you have the phone or email contact for me to reach out to SIA HR, because I am waiting for my golden call for over a month + now. I would truly appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA