Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Twenty Four : Nails#13 Revlon 310 Beach

Before I get started my post, I would like to let you guys know that, at my right side of my blog there is a chat box. My chat box is to let people (who actually dont criticize other people's blog or  talking craps) to give some feedback anywhere i need to change / request any tutorials/nails/collections/haul/ or whatsoever that you  guys want to.  Don't crap around my post. Thank you ! :) 


Hey guys, it's a Thursday Midnight. It's Another Nails Post again. 


So Yea, like I've mentioned before my Favourite color was PINK ! And every week I will change my nails color. I love buying nail polishes ! If you guys would like to check out my nail polishes collection, please do let me know, I will do a post about it. 




Let's get started as is not early here ! :) 






As usual, file and apply base coat.




Flash & without flash




Revlon - 310 Beach



All the time, i doesn't like Green but this green is so pretty after applying it. never regretted for buying this polish. 

After applying, will have some scented perfume. it wont smells bad like those nail polished we bought from outside.

Loving this ! am gonna purchased more new colors from Revlon. The colors really not bad ! 


That's all for today ! 
Stay tuned for more ya.

Remember to let me know if you guys want to see my nail polishes collection.

Thank you.

Do check out my previous blog,
Here is the LINK ya



XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA