Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Forty Eight : Haul#13 From Sutera Mall, JB

Hey guys, am so sorry for that past few weeks i didnt update my blog because i was at another state and i want to compile everything to do it in one post.

That day i went to Sutera Mall for a little shopping before I leave JB. I bought two crop tops with different kinda materials. I really adore it ! 
Before I get started, just to let you guys know that am suck of describing objects :(

So sorry ya 



Very very nice girly top. 
1 for RM 29.90, 2 for RM 50





A closer look of my first piece.
Its like a leather kinda material 





Another piece its velvet type of material
its so comfortable 




Bought a leather skater skirt from one of the boutique shop. 
only RM 49.90
the leather was not a cheap leather. its in good quality.




Bought this Neon Pink, one of the Korean Nail Polish RM 19.90 before discount ( 20% )
there are tons of colors for me to choose but i really dont know which one to choose. So ended up I choose Pink again :)




I bought this from the same shop where i bought my neon pink.
each of it is 16.90 ( 20% ) 
black & white 




from left its for polka dots, another one is for lining on your nails




This is white for dotting and another one for lining.
its so convenient right.
I mean like everytime i spend like few bucks to buy black and white nail colour but after a while it will dry up and its time to throw. its so wasted. they did came with gold and silver glitters. I might buy that if these two are good to use.


The next day after i came back from JB, I went to ONE U to look for a simple casual/dinner clutch.




And I love this clutch from Deeper & Harder Level 2. its only RM 20.90
I love it ! the material was good actually !




There is no compartment inside. Just a simple and casual use clutch ! They did give the chain for whoever wants to wear it sling but i dont really like clutch to be sling. it doesnt give a classy kinda look.


Thats all for tonight.
Hope you guys like my short post.
Thank you guys

Take care

Please do check out my last post -> CLICK HERE :)


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA