Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fifty : Healthy Spaghetti For Dinner

Hello Readers, Sorry for not updating my post for few weeks. Was really busy with my things nowadays at the other state. 

Today, i cooked a healthy dinner for me and my colleague. taste so good. Am using a few ingredients for my spaghetti. I didnt do it step by step for you guys cause i actually didnt think of blogging about it but i felt boring on a Tuesday evening at the shop so i decided to do a post for you guys. 

So, here we go !




First, of cause we will need a pasta sauce for your pasta


Second, but some bacon. Mine was pork bacon. you can get beef or sausage to add into your spaghetti so that you won't feel hungry later on. You can cook it plain but it might can last for 2 to 3 hours at least in your stomach, after that you will look for food to chew again. 



Third, get some White button mushroom



Lastly, add in some red unions to had a little spices. 



Step 1 : I didn't use any oil for this spaghetti. i use less than quarter of water, put in the unions let it cook.

Step 2 : i throw in my mushrooms and bacon into the union, mix it together. ( bacon & mushrooms I've already cooked it with water. ) 

Step 3 : my sauce i still left half a bottle so i just pour everything in. Mix everything 

Step 4 : lastly, put all your noodles in to mix it.

That's it ! Eat your food when its still hot. Dont keep till your food is as cold as the ice cause its not good for your health. It will cause wind get into your stomach you might had stomach pain later on. 


That's all for today guys !
hope you guys love this short and not detail post :(
Good luck & take care

Thank you

Please do check out my last post Here ---> May favorite brushes

XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA