Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fifty Five : Review 0.1 NYX Xtreme Lip Cream & K-Palette Waterproof Eyeliner

Hello Everyone !Its Tuesday again and tomorrow I'll be heading back to the state again.I hope everyone had a wonderful weekdays ahead ya :)Today I will be doing a short review for you guys. Hope you enjoy it !

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream - Check out the image HERE
K-Palette Waterproof Eyeliner - Check out the image HERE


Let's start with the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream 





On my last post, ( do check it out HERE if you have not ) I did post about this lip cream. Where I bought ? How much is it ?
and i did a little short short review on this lip cream

So, today am gonna talk about it again. 
Am loving this lip cream from NYX. Its not pricy, creamy, pigmented and the color looks so gorgeous.
I just apply a layer of my lip balm, apply the lip cream ( without any lipsticks on it )
and the color came out so pretty.
you guys can have a natural eyes make up ( not to funky of cause ) and wear this lipsticks on it ! it will pop out and focus on your sexy lips. 
Can be wore for a dinner with family or friends/window shopping
and also a date with your man too :)
We didnt want to looks so dramatic or funky on our first date right ? So just keep it simple and you'll be safe :D



Review on K Palette




Super Black
Waterproof
Price is around RM44 after discount

My all time favorite waterproof eyeliner will be Empro but I think I've fallen in love with another brand now, K-Palette.

The black is even darker than Empro. 
Sometimes, I just want to keep my make up looks real simple so I just use a eyeliner pencil then K-Palette Waterproof Eyeliner

drew my upper waterline using any pencil eyeliner of your choice,
then use the waterproof eyeliner overlap on your pencil eyeliner you've drew

My eyes will look like i had more eyelashes without false eyelashes on it.
  
I actually took two photos after applying eyeliner ( starts at 9am ) with two different angle. You could see how dark was the eyeliner



 This photo above was after 6 hours of hot weather and slept in the car. It doesn't smudge at all not even the upper lids or the lower ones! 

If I use the Empro eyeliner, I sleep, under the hot weather and sun, it will smudge and the eyeliner wont be as dark as after I applied. My upper lids and lower will be dirty and i have to touch up, so troublesome !

BUT now i dont have to touch up ANYMORE cause K-Palette safe my life :D


That's all for today !
I hope this review really helpful and i hope you guys enjoying reading it
Take care. God Bless You


Thank you !

Do check out my previous post HERE :)


XoXo
keLLy

PS : This post ARE NOT SPONSOR 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA