Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fifty Three : Dip n Dip @ Bangsar

So, I meet up with my friends on Wednesday for a little dessert located at Bangsar, called Dip n Dip.
My sister went there to tried out their dessert, And i was like wow ! so freaking expensive and not worth at all cause it wasn't cheap. 
I personally went to try it out with my friends onWednesday. The place was really easy to find and when I arrived the place, were full inside and we are lucky that we are the first group to Q for a table, in a meanwhile, the Q getting longer. ( I rounded for almost 3 rounds only i could found a perfect and the nearest parking, it was night time so i wouldn't want to park far away from the cafe. )

We didn't want to order much cause it will be damn full cause of all the chocolates. 
We order the signature dessert was the brownies crepe.
It was so freakkkinnnnggggg GOOD ! 
I love the crepe so much ! :)




LOOK ! 
How sexy it is right ? :)
There are brownies inside.
Its so tempting and addictive.

If i not mistaken its around RM23.80

The normal one without brownie was Rm 17
BUT i think you guys should get the one with brownie inside :D



We tried another which is called brownie.
It was so good too.
You must it with the ice cream they gave you. 
SOOOOO DELICIOUS !

the ice cream wasn't those cheap ice cream they used.
taste so good !


The next day I went to Dip n Dip again. This time is with my cousin & sister.
My cousin never tried it before and suddenly feel like eating it again. its really addictive although its kinda pricy




We ordered the brownie crepe again 
and we tried another one. 
this called Fondant.
Again, dont remember the price :( sorry guys 

You guys really must try this too.
I really dont know how to describe this.
one word ' FABULOUS '

I must go back there again :D

If you guys haven try this yet, please please please give it a try. 
Although its kinda pricy but you really must try at least ONCE.
you will never regret and you will want to get back here again. 

That's all about dipndip
You can check out there Facebook page HERE
:)

See you soon guys <3


XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA