Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Fifty Seven : Review 0.2 Veet Wax Strips / Haul From JB

Hello everyone ! Its another Overview of my Veet Wax Strips.

Previously I did talk about this Waxing


 Veet® Wax Strips
Green is for Dry Skin - Moisturising Aloe Vera & Lotus. It will gives a soothing effect
Red is for Normal Skin - Nourishing Shea Butter & Berry. It will gives a deep moisturising delight.

I had dry skin so am using the Green one.
This Wax is not cheap. If i not mistaken its around RM 30++

The past few years, I did use Wax Strips before but another brand but i doesnt like it cause its so hard to wax, and the wax will be all over my legs, i dont know how to remove it. They did provide something like a conditioner but IT WAS ALL IN A MESS !
So i gave up ! I usually use shaver to shave it, felt itchy after shaving it but what to do, I cant find the good brand and the easiest way for waxing my hair. They have the cream type, it grows really fast after second day. I dont think is worth to buy RM30++ of cream hair removal only could use 5 to 6 times and you gotta buy another new one again.
I actually did send an email to inquire them, ask them how to use it and all. They even called me up to explain to me but I FAILED to use it :( 


SO, now i buy the Waxing strips and give it a try again. Cause my cousin sister was using it for quite some time and she told me is even easier and it can last for at least 4 to 5 days.




I forget to take a Before I wax it, but this was after I wax the first round.
It was really good actually ! it really cames out a lot at the first round.





Open the box, you'll see 20 wax strips + 4 Perfect finish wipes
You'll see the instructions on every single strips, so you dont have to worry about it.

Let me give you a short instruction in a easy way

Step One : Take out one piece, rub it with your hand

Step Two : Slowly peel it out

Step Three : Apply on your leg, rub it gently

Step Four : Pull it out against the direction of the hair growth. As fast as possible

Step Five : Use the perfect finish wipes they provided in the box and gently wipe it off.  And there you go, smooth & sexayyy ~ :D

For more information about the instruction & precaution, you could read it from HERE





One piece there are two sides.
the green color was the wax.

Usually one side of my leg, use at least TWO.
It depends whether how much hair you had on each leg then you could estimate how many piece you need to use on each leg :)





This is how you should stick on your leg. Then you pull it out towards you.




Sorry guys, it looks so grossssssss -.-' 
Look at those hair, looks like something.. some sperms swimming around 
hahahahahah ;p 

Anyway, just one time, it came out so much. Am so happy ! lovin' this wax strip now ;D




Those are the strips I've used ! 

:D



Besides sharing this Wax Strips, Another short haul from Make Up Shop at Johor.

Previously I did bought one there too, I think it was not bad so this time I had 50% discount from them cause it was my birthday month. :D too awesome ! 




These are all the 5 colors I bought
One for RM 19.90 

But i have 50% discount so one is only RM 50




Hopefully this white wont dry really fast even i dont use it so often.




Light lavender.


  

Blue 




Sweet peach 


 


Lastly, my all time favorite PINK :) 


Although some of their colors are not really pigmented, but i love it ! :)
another collection of mine ;)


 See you guys soon ya !
Hope my overview help could help you a lot.

Wanna check out more about the Wax Strips, you wanna know where to get it 
Do check out there website HERE


Thank you


XoXo
keLLy


PS : THIS IS NOT A SPONSOR POST !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA