Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixty Eight : Haul#28 October Haul / Review 0.5

Hello everyone ! Its been a month I've never blog. So sorry guys, I was really busy with my life back and forth KL. 
Let's cut short my long-winded story and get started with my October Haul & a short review on some products. 

During October month, I just randomly shop for things but not much so I compiled everything and one shot blog it for you guys :D


DAISO 


Partition Board @ RM 5


I can rearrange my clothes by using this partition in my drawer.
Love this cause its in Pink with heart shape.


Floral basket @ RM 5 


Floral bag?box?basket @ RM 5 

Not sure what to call this

I am still thinking what can i use for this two storage. 
My favorite make up products ? or nail polishes 

* Will update again with these two little floral storage 


Pink polka dot bag @ RM 5

Is to put my cards and receipts in case I need to refer back my bills 



BERSHKA


Nude cardigan @ RM 49.90

Its time for me to get a cardigan for myself cause I doesn't have any:( 

The quality was good, thick and fitting 



H&M


Bangle @ RM 39.90

I love this bangle with the tiger and studs on it.
Its adjustable !
Come with one color only

Suitable for a casual wear :)


Bag @ RM 99

I fall in love with this bag at my first sight. 
Only in black
Can me sling or handbag



KITSCHEN  


Floral short @ RM 59.90

I was looking for shorts everywhereeeeeee ~ I found this floral pants, kinda like it cause it brighten up my own outfit. Plus I doesn't have any white shorts.
Although I bought this BUT I'm still looking for denim shorts.



GINVERA 


Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel - Zero Blackheads in 1 step
@ RM 33.80

My cousin recommended me to use this.
Fragrance FREE 
The Green Tea is not strong 

After you remove your make up, use this gel to scrub all over your face. Focus more on your nose area cause most of our dirt and blackheads will be all on our nose area. 

Look at the third picture, this is what will happen while you are rubbing it. Those are dirts :) 


Before I scrub with the gel after removing my make up & After i scrub and cleanse my face

I could see the difference but I'm not sure whether can you see any.

I was really surprised for the first time I wash.I can see the immediate result. 
My skin became refreshing, glowing & smooth. It reduce blackheads too

I think you guys should give it a try :D NO REGRETS for me



MAYBELLINE 


Maybelline Matte lipsticks @ RM 20 ( after discount )

Although its a bit dry for my lips but I like the color on my lips.
is similar to nude peach 


Moisture soothing gel Aloe Vera 

My friend went to Korea and bought me some souvenirs. I saw this Aloe Vera Gel kinda interesting and the smell was so refreshing and smells like cucumber.
Not sticky after using the gel

So I went to search for this product on Google and people blogged about it too.
There are 10 ways to use this gel.


First, use it as a masque.

Apply on your masque first then apply the gel on top of your masque ( The picture shown above ) 
OR
Use a small bowl, mix the both product together and apply on it.


Before masque & After masque

I felt so refreshing, smooth and clean after doing the masque. 
Really enjoy it a lot.


Before wax & After wax

Second, Use the gel after waxing. You'll felt soothing and smooth. and the redness on your skin will reduce fast :)


Third, my pinky finger and second finger was painful, the skin peeled off while I was playing bandminton.This is the first time happen to me. 
I used the Aloe Vera gel for a week, my skin doesn't dry yet smooth and it recovers fast


Forth, moisturizer.

After toner, mix your moisturizer and aloe vera gel to apply on your face, put on sunblock then foundation.

Normally my skin, especially my nose area always looks so dry after for few hours with my foundation on. BUT after mixing it together, my skin looks so moisture but NOT CAKEY after with my foundation on.

Fifth, Re use your mascara brush. Put some aloe vera gel and apply on your eyelashes and eyebrows. Became soft after using it for some time

Sixth, after washing your hair and blow dry your hair 70%. Apply aloe vera gel on your hair especially the ends. My hair became smooth and fresh.

Seventh, sometimes whenever we wake up early in the morning with puffy eyes. We could use the cotton pads, put some aloe vera gel on it.
Let them there for 10 to 15 minutes.
the result will surprise you ! :)

Eighth, It works on sunburn too. Just apply on your skin where you got sunburn, it heals real fast on bug bites/stings

Nineth, You can also mix your foundation and aloe vera gel together and apply it on your face. You can applies on your foundation smoothly and felt refreshing.

Tenth, As a lips moisturizer. You can take any of your lip glosses or lip balms put into a small container as a lips moisturizer.


I hope my short reviews on some products could help you guys 
See you soon & take care :) 


Thank you


Instagram : imkellyc_how
Twitter : keLLyHow_c


 PS : Sorry guys, If my photos doesn't shown the result but trust me, in real life, the results really shown out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA