Something You May Want To Know?

Post Eighty Three : February Haul

Hello guys, am really sorry for delaying my February Haul. I was busy with my life but till next week ( Monday ) I will be busy cause I will be working starts from next week :D

Let's getting started with my February Haul. ( I'm kinda sleepy already )


SEPHORA



URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 

RM 188

waited for this to come to Malaysia 

Maybe I will be doing swatches on this palette 


NYX Matte Lipsticks in Indie Flick 

RM 26

Love how pigmented is this lipsticks. I've never like any Matte lipstick cause it looks really dry on my lips whenever i applied it BUT this orange lipstick I love it a lot and I have to have it in my lipstick collection. 



closer look on my lips 

* sorry guys this photo is a little blur 


with iPhone 5 camera filter


with iPhone 5 flash 


COVO


Lash & Brow Growth Expert 

Normal Price : RM 56 ( if I'm not mistaken )
Offer : RM 15 

They told me that sometimes they will have this kinda offer but didnt have any specific dates so If you're lucky, you walked by then you may want to get their product to give it a try.
What i heard from them, this brand is local but their ingredients are from Europe and so on ( not sure whether this is true ) 

48% hair growth after 2 weeks
Revitalises hair follicles 
Stimulates hair growth
Double as a mascara base
Nourishing & strengthening 

I've only tried this twice after i bought it so far, nothing changes cause I always don't remember to use it. ( I'll try to remember it to see whether is there any difference )


GUARDIAN 


Maybelline Hyper Sharp Eyeliner 

NP : RM 23
Offer : RM 18

I have to get this whenever there is any sales cause I love to put on eyeliner whenever i go out. I can't live without them :) ( you will understand if you are like me ) 


SASA


Cyber Color Pencil Eyeliner Sharpener 

RM 7.90


Make Up Sponge 

RM 9.90

Natural Cleansing Sponge 

2 @ RM 12.90

I did bought another cleansing sponge on my blog 


Click for the image Japan Konjac Care

Let me do a short review on these sponge. I prefer the Natural Cleansing Sponge than the Japan Konjac Care cause I think that the Japan a little too rough on my face when i washed off my masque on my face. The other one eventually is soft on my face and the sponge is a HEART shape :) 
if you guys want to get any cleansing sponge, get the Natural Cleansing sponge


JAYA GROCER 




Love this OATS & HONEY bar. 
not sweet but a little hard.
You guys should try it. they are a few different flavours you could. ( i love every flavour of it :) ) 

RM 11. 90 ( don't remember the price ) 


LUXOLA 


Maybelline Color Show 

Velvet Wine 
Midnight Taupe
Pinkalicious 
Wine & Dine

I did blog about this on my previous blog.
Do check it out 




Pinkalicious 

Love this gorgeous pink on my nails. looks clean and soft 


MPH Bookstore 


Notebook

RM 9.90

This is for me to drop down whatever i need to do or notes whatever my boss or colleague told me to. ( I don't really had good memory sometimes ) 


KITSCHEN


Jumpsuit 

RM 119 

Bought another pretty jumpsuit. Loving how elegant is this jumpsuit pair it with a heels and a clutch for a date night


Wore this on Valentine's Day with Love.



H&M 


Simple Top

RM 19.90


Hight waist skirt

RM 19.90

Suitable for work ( thick fabric better then the other one, this fabric which i don't really like it )


MIRRORCLE


Grid Print Skirt 

RM 27.90


Border Collar Dress ( FRONT )

RM 34.90


BACK


Ivory Knit Outer

RM 29.90


Chiffon Blouse * photo not in good quality 

RM 32.90


That's all for today. See you guys next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA