Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety Three : May April & May Haul & Reviews

Hello Readers ! Suppose to do my Haul and review post next week but I'm worried that I will be busy plus I felt like doing it now before I sleep. Today;'s weather is so cooling which makes me sleep again after a quick lunch and just now I had a Caramel Ribbon Crunch at Starbucks VENTI size  so hopefully I could sleep tonight.

Back to my Haul & Review.


Daiso 

Every item RM 5.


Shoes storage box. 

I bought this to put into my car instead of putting my heels inside a plastic box. 




The top one is the eyebrow pencil swatch

I used this everyday to work. For the first time I tried this on my eyebrow, actually it was not bad thou. To me, from my perspective, If I use my Cyber Color Eyebrow Pencil everyday I can't afford to use it Cause I'm just going to work not going shopping or outing with friends so I will suggest to use something affordable and reasonable make up product for normal day basis. 








 First wipe


second wipe




Third wipe 

I buy this just to clean my brushes. They did mentioned behind the packaging, ONLY TO REMOVE MAKE UP. I tried to use this wipes to removed my make up but I felt dry so i rather to use this on my brushes. I didn't want to get cleansing brush cause I dont think I need to use it cause its pricey and finish fast. This wipes are quick to clean. 



 



 





Wash with water

Focus Gel Eyeliner in Lame Black 

-Water - resistant & non - smudge gel eyeliner for long lasting effect.
-Its gel texture, just easily define a thin or thick line with the attached brush

Reviews

-NOT WATERPROOF at all
-NOT pigmented 
-Water - resistant 

I haven really tried this on yet. I would suggest you guys to use this on your lower lash line cause I dont think this gel eyeliner suitable to do a wing liner it will smudge and you will looks like a girl with dark circle. ( it depends what type of eyelids you have ) If you did watch one of my favourite Youtuber Xteeener, my eyelids like hers. 


It seals properly so that it won't dry up
















Firstly, you have to cleanse your face with your cleanser 

Secondly, steam your face for 10 to 20 minutes. Bowl some hot water, pour into a big bowl so that your face can fit inside. ( NOT PUT YOUR WHOLE FACE INTO THE WATER ) just go closer to the bowl and let the heat to steam your face. This will allow your pores to open

Thirdly, apply charcoal mask on your face like how i apply. You may apply the whole face of yours for 10 to 15 minutes let it set to dry. Then peel it off, you will see your pores are sticking on your mask. 

Forth, Peel off the mask, cleanse your face, apply toner and moisturiser before you go to bed. 

For my first time, I didn't know which way to steam my face ( was so stupid, didn't go into Google to find out ) The second time, I steam my face with hot water and apply the charcoal mask. For me, I had dry skin, after I peel off the mask, my nose area will be dry ( while I peel it off, I can see the nose area the skin peeling off too and not all the white heads came out thou. I still have to press those white and black heads myself. )  I had to use another mask Swiss Line, Force Vitale Hydra - Soothing Mask. After using this soothing mask, my face doesn't looks dry at all then I will apply all my face product before I get to bed. 

This mask is not suitable for dry skin. You still can use but make sure you apply another mask so that your face doesn't looks dry. 



Sephora 







RM 110

Previously, I tried Shu Uemura concealer I dont really like it cause it doesn't cover as much as I want. I'm still seeing myself with dark circle and my under eyes looks so dry everytime I applied. so I wanted to try some other brand for under eyes dark circle concealer so the sales assistant was really friendly and nice. She told me this brand was not bad and she even tried it on my under eyes. I wouldn't mind to get a little pricey for my under eye concealer. She tried some other brand on my eyes but I still prefer Marc Jacob one :)

I always love going to Paradigm Mall Sephora cause the sales girls are so friendly and nice. they are so patient to all customers. :D Customers would love this kinda services







NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural

RM 30






RM 20

So, I dont have to mentioned again for the cream blush and shadow stick right :) the reviews from me are always the same. You may read it from this blog, I did reviews on these two items - > My March & April Haul 


COVO 





As you can see that COVO cosmetic are having sales till end of MAY !!! Quickly go grab something that you want NOW before the promotion ends :) Maybe they want to promote their brands to the world that's why they are selling so cheap

I bought the Flawless Dual Finish Powder with SPF 15 @ only RM 19 instead of RM 79

Go check them out at COVO Cosmetics Official Website or go to the NEAREST STORE to get yourself one or more :D

My cousin told me that their compact powder was not bad. I personally haven try this out yet. Maybe I will do a short and quick review soon before the promo ends. Stay tune !


ETUDE HOUSE 


They are having Promotion now, you may check out there Etude House Facebook Account for more promotion items.

Here is their Etude House Official Website


Last weekend they are having BUY ONE FREE ONE promo so I went into there store to get Color Lips-fit. I love all the colors ! Whenever I watched K dramas, I will always look at there outfits, make up and FOOD ! :D I love how korean girls looks so natural with their make up on with vibrant lips color in the dramas. 


Left - Dream Fit Coral

Right - See-Thru Fit Beige 

@ RM 51.90 - RM 55.90 


with FLASH 


WITHOUT flash 



Two colors together ( WITH FLASH ) 


WITHOUT FLASH 


Apply Lip balm 


It feels powdery when you pat it with your finger. 

Tips :

Do apply lip balm first before you start doing your make up ( so that your lips will be moisturise and soft)  because if you only apply colors lips-fit alone, it will looks very dry on your lips, you can peel off your skin immediately UNLESS you are that kinda person who drink lots lots of water everyday, no dry lips problem then you may straight away apply this lips - fit. BUT to me, I had dry lips so I have to apply lip balm first then only Lips-fit. Trust me, there is a HUGE DIFFERENCE :) 


VICTORIA SECRET 



Hand cream. RM 55 ( around that price ) 

This cream may last 3 to 4 hours it depends on individual. I used this hand cream before I sleep cause that is the time where I could finally sleep without touching water:) 

 its necessary to get any hand cream or perfume or the body mist from VS cause we only buy for the NAME, the BRANDING. I had their perfume but doesn't last the whole day thou. You can buy for their collections if you want to :) 


 FOREVER 21 


Love & Beauty Blender for foundation use

@ RM 15 





Striped maxi dress RM 79.90


REVLON 


Spiderman Collection

RM 23 ( if i'm not wrong )


H&M  





Short Jersey Top  @ RM 19.90 

You can wear with shorts, high waist pants, jeans or skirts :) something that you feel comfortable to wear.




Jersey Dress @ RM 39.90 




Padini Concept

Last few weeks they having 3 days sales ! Was so lucky I dropped by the mall :)



 



RM 23  ( if i'm not wrong ) its stretchable




Red Lace dress RM 39.90


Mirrorcle



@ RM 25 to RM 33






@ RM 23 to RM 30




RM 30 to RM 35

Love the front detailing. Wear a belt to show the waist line :) 

That's all for tonight. Hope those reviews do help you guys



xo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA