Something You May Want To Know?

Post 101 : Review on Daiso Makeup Brushes Cleaner

Hello Readers! So, I'm sure everyone heard of DAISO Japan. Everything is only RM 5. Where the hell can you get cosmetics, make up tools, baskets, home appliances, clothes, stationeries, mop, and many many more. 

You may view my Daiso Haul Review I highly recommended and if you did follow my blog, then you may know sometimes I did monthly haul for you guys and some of the haul, i did bought something from Daiso too. 

There products are affordable, reasonable and the quality is really good. 



This really impress me!

I've not been cleaning my brushers for quite some time already and yesterday night I finally plan to clean my brushers. 


This is what you need!


Just prepare a plastic bowl or get a small bowl from Daiso or wherever you want to get to clean all your brushers. 

Just pour a little amount in it


then pour some water inside. 




Just dip your brushes in it, and you will see the water became brownish.. you can see how dirty it is. 

I actually clean my small brushers like eyeshadow brushers, eyeliner brush, concealer brush

then I change the water and clean those bigger and medium brushers. 

You may change the water as much as you want, it depends on you.



When you use the dry tissue to dry them up, PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR BRUSHERS FACING UPWARDS ! 

It will spoil your brushers cause all the water flow back inside and the glue inside will slowly so call 'melt',  wont keep your brush hair last longer, after some time you can see your brush hair slowly came out. 

So please DO NOT LET YOUR BRUSHERS FACING UPWARDS!


Your BRUSHERS SHOULD FACE DOWNWARDS to let it dry! then your brushers may last longer:)


After it dries, those brushers are so clean. No worries, brushers still get back the same quality, the shape, the softness you wanted it to be as before. :) 

I'm pretty impressed with the result! is better than I bought the make up brush cleaner from M.A.C Cosmetic. Its pricey, the pump have to buy separately ( not cheap too ) I dont think is worth at all!
RM 50 for one bottle of M.A.C brush cleaner, I can actually buy 10 bottles of make up brush cleaner from Daiso. You get what I mean? :)

No offence guys, maybe some of you could afford a 50 to 100bucks make up cleaner from any high end cosmetic store but if i think that the product is not worth to buy I will look for something affordable and reasonable product. Sometimes, people might think that buying expensive product will give good result or might not see any result that you expected, but sometimes, cheap product will give even better result and you do not expect that. 


I think you guys might know this eyelashes glue selling at SaSa. They told me that this is their BEST SELLER and also the expensive ones among all the eyelashes glue display at their rack. I can tell you, I've bought this TWICE. It doesn't stick well, I will have to touch up after some time which is so troublesome. Night market do sell eyelashes glue too, i did thought of buying it but I will only take a look and then put it back down cause I don't know whether does this works well.

So one night, I decided to buy one to try which only cost RM 7. The lady told me that this glue can stick very well. cheap and affordable. I was so excited to use this glue during the weekends. 

GUESS WHAT ! I was so happy and felt so impressed! It really stick very well, it doesn't fall, Dont have to touch up :) 

Like I said, sometimes we buy things we don't look down on cheap things :) Must give it a try then you will only know whether is this product good or bad :) 


This is the one i bought :) 


That's all for today. By the way, This is my own personal opinion, you have your own opinion:) 
I hope i did not offence any of my Readers and I hope I could help my Readers too.


xo.

Comments

  1. Hey, just wanted to tell you that the Eye Talk isn't eyelash glue. It's actually double eyelid glue so that explains why it didn't work well with false eyelashes.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Kelly, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nurul,

      thanks for the comment. I'm so sorry I took so long to reply you due to I kinda busy so sometimes I don't remember to check my blog comments:( I've already send you email. kindly check. hope to hear from you soon. thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA