Something You May Want To Know?

Post 107: Review on Etude House Tint My Brows Gel

Hello READERS! This item I've been wanting to try after it arrived, TINT MY BROWS GEL from ETUDE HOUSE. Before I get started, just to inform you guys, you don't have to follow my way of doing it, NOT A SPONSOR POST and what I'm gonna say in here is my own opinion.

I did watched some Youtubers did reviews on this product, some said that when you peel off the gel, it MIGHT peel off together with your hair, some said its really worth the price, color pay off is good. So, why not I try it on myself? I'm excited to try this on right after I bought this :)

PS: Photos below are took with my iPhone 6s instead of using any professional cameras. So sorry if the photos are not in good quality.








#3 Grey Brown

 

Price: RM 71
Shade: #3 Gray Brown

Etude House is a well-known Korean cosmetic brand. There are THREE Shades available in the store, #1Brown, #2Light Brown & #3Grey Brown. This looks like a brow mascara but nope, its a sticky gel tint comes out with the brush, the texture stretches like a spider web.

According to the directions as mentioned on the packaging,
- make sure eyebrows are without skincare or make up
- trimmed eyebrows before apply
- apply thickly and wait for 2 hours
- if you want a better effect, may put till the next morning
- after its dry completely, peel off slowly starting from the head of the eyebrows
- do not use any cleansing product or apply force on the eyebrow area within 24hours of using the product





As you can see, I forget to trimmed my eyebrows :D
This is after I cleansed my face





After applied on both eyebrows.
Waited for 2 hours.
Wanted to peel off the next morning but I couldn't wait to peel off :D



After 2 hours, peeling it off.. Looks not bad.
its not painful at all.. don't worry!



There wasn't any hair came off for both eyebrow





I'm very happy with the final look actually.
Looks natural.

The next morning, I woke up, I brush my teeth and wash my face


WITH NATURAL LIGHT
After I took a shower, are still good but the tail became a little lighter.
I think is because my tail got not much hair so it easily came off?



WITH FLASH



So, I've done with my make up.
As you can see, I did a little touch up with my eyebrows with brow powder for the tail and the head of my brows.
I didn't want my head of the brows look so squarey.. (as you can see the above photo after I peel off the gel) I want it to look natural:)



A closer look with and without flash:)


Overall, I loved the final look.
I highly recommend you guys to try it on.
Price is reasonable to me
Easy to apply
For the first two days, your eyebrows will look not natural but the following days it will be natural. you might need a little touch up using your eyebrow pencil or brows powder. If you want a natural brow, use brows powder.

Another thing I need to clarify, the tattoo color will get lighter and lighter each day. When it turns lighter and lighter, the color will be from dark grey brown to golden brown, and slowly fade.
To me, I doesn't like brown brows because I prefer grey or black brow due to I have black hair. So I'm still hesitating whether should I purchase it in the future. :D


Website: Etude House

Usually almost end of the month, they will have BUY ONE FREE ONE or sales at their stores. Please do drop by their nearest Stores to check them out.

You may want to see my previous blog HERE
See you guys soon.
Hope this blog could help you:)




Comments

  1. How many days did it last?
    -Hari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, I applied it on Sunday, it lasted till now (Wednesday) but of cause the tattoo color will get lighter and lighter. mine already turn to golden brown..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA