Something You May Want To Know?

#Post Sixty Three : Review 0.4 My Mini Palette For My Birthday From Sephora :)


Hello Everyone ! Today I would like to share my mini gift from Sephora. I will also do a tutorial how I apply on myself :)

PS : If you want to know more how I get this free gift from Sephora. Do check out my last post HERE

This mini palette is light weight & so convenient for me to put in my bag and do my touch up anytime, anywhere. 

The four colors grey, black, white/beige and brown are the eyeshadows
the bottom two would be the lipglosses 
and the right one would be the blusher. 

As you can see from here, this palette is for a smokey eyes and its suitable for a club or pub or bar with friends so that it will make your eyes pop out :) 

I love this palette a lot cause those eyeshadows are so pigmented ( except for the white/beige one cause its kinda chalky ) The lipglosses am fine with it. The red one a little sheer and the white one are sheer. Am fine with the blusher too. 


Smokey eyes ! 

PS : I AM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT IS GOING ON WITH SOME OF MY PHOTOS. INSTEAD OF UPLOADED A SHARP PICTURES, BUT IT CAMES OUT VERY POOR QUALITY. Sorry guys ! 



TRUST ME GUYS !! Some of these photos ain't that bad when I view it from my phone and I even uploaded on FB, it was so sharp but when I uploaded on Blogspot, the quality are so bad and gross 
:(

Like i have sun tanned or something. :(

Firstly, apply eye primer ( am using Urban Decay Primer Potion. I have oily eyelids and this could prevent creasing on your eyelids. ) Eyeshadows may last longer on your eyelids for the entire day. SO eye primer is really really important. I used creamy white pencil by Rimmel to apply on the center of my eyelids. I used my ring finger to blend it to soften the pencil. 


Secondly, apply the grey eyeshadows on top of the white creamy pencil so that it could brighten up your center of the eyelids when you close your eyes. blend it to soften the edge 

PS : I've already apply my foundation, concealor, blusher, eyebrows, and mascara a dinner nearby my house so before I removed my make up, and the night was still early so i decided to do a smokey eyes tutorial. :)


Thirdly, apply the dark brown on top your inner corner and the crease. blend it to soften up the edges. 



Forthly, I use an angel brush to apply some black eyeshadows to draw a soft eyeliner and *wink a little at the end. 


Fifthly, remember to apply some white eyeshadows on your brow bone to brighten up the entire look. Use an black eyeliner pencil to draw undeneath your outer corner and smudge it with a brush or you may apply the same dark brown from the mini palette for the outer corner, Blend everything ! Curl your eyelashes, apply mascara, put on falsies !


PS : SORRY GUYS !!! IT WASN'T LIKE THAT !!!! :( 

I did ombre lips using the two lipglosses on the mini palette. Use your ring finger to slowly dap some red lipgloss on your inner lips then use the transparent ones for the outer ! THERE YOU GO ! OMBRE LIPS ! :) I kinda love it. 


Finally, I Use the blusher from the mini palette. 


Here is the finally look ! :) Something not to heavy yet its a wearable smokey eyes for any occations 

I Hope you guys enjoy this review and tutorial.
I'll see you guys soon :)

Take care 

Thank you




XoXo
keLLy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA