Something You May Want To Know?

Post Ninety Eight : July Haul 2014/Reviews

Hello August ! So, at my previous blog I did mentioned that I will be posting another new post of new restaurant I've tried but I couldn't make it to do a post of it. SO sorry. But I will be doing it maybe next week if possible :) If you are working from Monday till Friday you will understand how i feel every single day. ONE word 'EXHAUSTED.' 

Let's get started with my haul and short reviews of some products I've tried.


DAISO 


This will be my Lipsticks/Lip gloss organiser. 
Make up brush cleaner 
Silicon Coaster. Is to put cups/mugs on top of this, it wont easily slip off. 


Shoes storage box I bought like 5 boxes of these cause I had tons of heels are still with boxes. Those boxes take too much of space so I've planned to store it properly.

For the Brush cleaner I might do a review on it after trying it. 
Uniqlo 



Normal top RM 19.90




BRANDS OUTLET 


Front


Quater sleeves RM 19.90 each ( bought two colors )


Back




Floral top RM 69.90 

They are doing BUY ONE FREE ONE so i get a top for my mom.



Floral dress RM 59.90



Floral dress RM 59.90



Long sleeve top RM 19.90 


IKEA


Trensum Mirror RM 24.90

About this mirror stand where you put on the dressing table, this is the third mirror I've bought. so fragile, once drop will break. the quality is so cheap. I didn't want to buy this mirror but I couldn't find any mirror which is good quality. Even I found it but its too pricey for a mirror.

I bought two big and small Scented candles @ RM 11.90 each and a Minde Mirror @ RM 69 


COVO



Right : Intensified Lipstick in Romantic @ RM15
Left :Matte Magic Lipstick in Bubble Gum @ RM 15

They are having sales during the Raya Sales :) 
I did a review about their lipsticks HERE

Rating : 9/10


Fearless Waterproof Shadow Liner in Teal Turquoise @ RM 10

Have special promotion again :) Lucky me.
For this eyeliner, usually when they have this promo, only selected color you may buy for only RM 10. 

 

I've tried this for my under eyes. I like it and it really stay all day long. I dont have to touch up or anything :) loving the color. Hopefully the next round I will be lucky again for another color. 


Rating : 10/10

SASA


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue @ RM13.90 - 10% = RM12.51 
Lighter a little, not as bright as what they shown in their official website. Its a very nice blue. Lovin it

Cyber Color Glossy Gel Top coat @ RM 21.90 - 20% = RM 17.52
Cyber Color Glitter Frenzy Nails @ RM 19.90 - 20% = RM 15.92

Color on my nails : SASA LEL RM 6.90 each - color no. 4



Cyber Color Megacurl @ RM 59.90 - 20% = RM 47.92

I went SASA for few times to get mascara, the beauty advisor will advice me to get this megacurl mascara but I didn't want to get cause few years back, the very first eyeshadow i bought was from Cyber Color which gave me bad impression about this products so after I've thrown the eyeshadow away, i didnt like there products anymore. ( due to it breaks and it spill everywhere inside my bag, was so troublesome )

Until that day, they told me this mascara was their best seller so I cant resist to try them on. I tried them the next day and I LOVE IT. So, I recommend you guys to get this mascara.



My eyelashes are up for the entire day, waterproof, and it combs so well and neat:)
I applied it on my under eyes, stay all day long but it did smudge a little but its ok thou. Will repurchase it again :)

Bought SASA nail polish remover @ RM 10 for two

Rating : 9/10


Forever 21




Midi rings

Not really sure about the price. I think is around RM 9



Bracelet @ RM 19 ( if i'm not wrong )



Before : RM 55
After : RM 30




Floral cropped 

Before : RM 65
After : RM 40

Factorie 




Cropped floral top @ RM 15  

My first time visiting this shop at Pyramid cause my sister told me about this shop. There price is like cotton on, not worth it but they are having sales for selected items BUT STILL not worth it thou. I actually bought this cropped top for like RM 15. I'm not sure for the original price. 


H&M



Sunglasses @ RM 24.90 

I loveeeee this sunglasses :) Too cute 



Before : RM 39.90 or 49.90 
After : RM 25 



Before : RM 39.90 ot RM 49.90
After : RM 19





Loafers @ RM 49.90


Neon Kimono 

Before : RM 79.90
After : RM 29



Court Shoes  @ RM 79.90 

I had the same pair but is brown. I decided to get another color cause sometimes brown just so different to pair up with outfits.


Mirrocle





White top @ RM 25.90 - RM 33.90





RM 25.90 - RM 35.90


PADINI CONCEPT STORE




2 @ RM 29
RM 19 each 



Pink card holder @ RM 15.90



Belts 2 for RM 25

I bought one and my friend bought one.



Shorts @ RM 49.90



Shorts @ RM 49.90

I love those shorts ! so comfy and reasonable.


ZARA


Normal top @ RM 24.90 after discount 


COTTON ON 



Cropped top @ RM 15 (sales)


BERSHKA




I bought this during their sales so I dont remember how much was this. It was really cheap.



Pink Cardigan @ RM 39.90 ( if i'm not wrong )


HOLIKA HOLIKA



Holika Holika is from Korea. They are having sales right now till end of August 2014 (  30%, 50% & 70% ) You may go to Pyramid to check this brand out. I think this brand should be good:) Didn't get to shop longer in here cause the Boyfriend waiting. 

no. 9 Orange nail color @ RM 5 ( after discount )
no. 1 Sandy nail polish ( sandy effect ) 
no. 3 purple glitter 
no. 5 blue glitter 

If i'm not wrong, the sandy one and the glitter was around RM 19.90 each but they are having buy 2 FREE 1. So actually quite worth it :) 

I will do a nail swatches next week if possible :) 


I think that's all for today. Most of the items I bought are during there sales so If you guys really like some of the items from my blog, maybe its not too late to check out their items from the stores, they might still have your sizes and promotions. I will be back for another blog real soon.

xo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA