Something You May Want To Know?

Collaboration: Best in Singapore x Origin Mattress

Welcome back to my blog. 

Once again, I'm collaborating with Best in Singapore x Origin Mattress

PS: My opinion is based on my own experience. Details will be at the end of this post 😊

Let's have a short introduction of,

WHY pillow plays the important role during our sleep?

After a long day of work, what we are excited every night, is getting a good rest 😴😴 Who doesn't love to sleep? some people may think that sleeping is a waste of time. For me, YESSSS SLEEP please 🙋🙋 I can sleep all day err day 😜 

But then again, how could we sleep well during the night without a good pillow to sleep on? 😉🤔

Getting an adequate amount of sleep is an important factor for living a healthy life. One of the key factor to get a quality sleep in bed is having a pillow that fills the needs for us. Many of us don't realise that pillows play an important role in our sleep. 

Choosing the right pillows is not only for our comfort BUT it plays an important role in supporting our neck and upper back to be able to rest well and provide a better level of comfort than can be had without a pillow. Having support for your head and neck helps to maintain the proper alignment of these areas of the spine. Sleeping without the adequate support will not only have a negative impact to our sleep, but it can also result in stiffness in our neck and back. 

Therefore, Origin Mattress send their best Origin Superior Coolmax Latex Pillow to let me try them out. 

Received: 29th July 2020; 8pm. 








The BENEFITS of Natural Latex: 

✓ a denser material 
✓ moulds to the shape of your head which gives the right level of sleep support. 
✓ With impression resistant, hold its shape for many years while still feeling soft
✓ durable with hypoallergenic properties that have lesser dust, bacteria or mould issues
✓ highly recommended for people with allergies to provide a good relaxing sleep

Features:

→ Pillow Dimension - 65cm x 40cm x 13cm
→ Material: Natural Latex + Coolmax Cooling Gel
→ Removable Tencel Fabric Pillow Cover
→ 7-day Free Return (self-return to Origin's warehouse)
→ 2 Years Warranty 
→ A product of Germany 


Let me be honest with you, I've only use it for less than 5 hours then I changed it back to my own pillow. Please do not get me wrong guys. They ain't a bad pillow.

I personally prefer using cotton pillow and I've been using it since the longest time. I did try out some other latex pillow, however, every time I use it, I don't sleep well and my head will always at the corner of the pillow when I wakes up the next day. I really do love how soft latex is and it shaped our head which gives us the right level of sleep support but maybe is just not for me?🤔🤔

SOOOOOOO..... I get my husband to try it. He has been complaining having sore neck/shoulder, (old)pillow way too soft (folding his pillow into half every night he sleeps), didn't sleep well, bought a few pillows from everywhere but not the right one. FYI, my husband is tall (183cm) with broad shoulders.


THANK YOU ORIGIN MATTRESS FOR SENDING US YOUR PILLOW 😍😍. You've save my husband's sore neck 👍👍
My husband's feedback was, It is an amazing pillow, gives him the right level of support. He sleeps really well, no sore neck the next day, so much better than hotel pillows 😂😂 Everyday he has been so excited to come home with a good pillow to sleep on.


👏👏👏👏👏👏

Quickly get yours now from their website as they are having promotion for certain items 😊😆😃 OR make an appointment to their SHOWROOM to get the actual visual of their product before you purchase. 


Once again, Thank you to Best in Singapore x Origin Mattress for sponsoring this blog 💛


Best in Singapore 


Origin Mattress


Owari Photography 

Website Facebook | Instagram


IF you have not check out my other collaborations with Best in Singapore, I'll prove the link below 😌

 Best in Singapore x Pizza Delivery

 Best in Singapore x Sushi Delivery


See you soon 😁

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA