Something You May Want To Know?

Collaboration: Best in Singapore x Fruits Delivery Singapore


↑ Photo Credit to: Owari Photography 

 Hello everyone! back for another collaboration with Best in SingaporeThe Fruit Hut.

I don't know about you, FRUITS are my favourite as a snack but I'm quite picky when it comes to food and fruits 😝😜


WHY choose The Fruit Hut ?

⟶ Operate for over 20 years 

⟶ High standards and quality

⟶ +80 Fruits varieties available

⟶ With cold room facilities that store their fruits between 3 - 7 degrees to keep it fresh 

⟶ 8 Storage units & order packing stations island-wide

⟶ Free Islandwide Delivery with orders above $ 60

⟶ Arrive to your doorstep in 2 hours 


↑ Photo Credit to: Owari Photography 

↑↑ A large refrigeration chamber for their fruits ↑↑

Thank you Best in Singapore The Fruit Hut for sending these fruits to me 💖

I've selected:

AUS Nectarine (XL - 3 pieces) $ 18

AUS Sapphire S/L Grape (500g) $ 12

MYS Guava Luohan (2 pieces) $ 6

SA Lemon (3 pieces) $ 2.50 






I prefer to drop by the supermarket for fruits/meat/vegetables because I love to supermarket. Sometimes I don't trust them packing at the store, either some melted/not fresh/spoiled/or dented. Of course, somedays will have our lazy days right, then delivery is the best choice 😀 and you may choose your preferred time slot for delivery
My fruits are well packed by The Fruit Hub and was chilled and fresh as promised 👍👍

All their fruits are so fresh, sweet and juicy to eat. I really do enjoy them. I finished everything within a week 😂😂😂

Do check out their Weekly Specials while stock last 😋😋

See you again soon 😘


xoxo

 

Best in Singapore

Website | Facebook | Instagram

The Fruit Hub 

Website | Facebook | Instagram

Owari Photography

Website | Facebook | Instagram

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


NOX - Dine in the Dark Experience ↓↓


My Birthday Staycation ↓↓


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 121: Updated - SIA Medical Check Up

Post 119: SIA Cabin Crew @ Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur_Part 1

Post 123: UPDATED - Golden Call from SIA